[Elïte] ElitePack | Temp League | Discord Required | 99% NA | Recruting CLOSED

*Crest created by Aurquonn

Greetings exiles! We're a long running guild that has focused almost 100% on SC temp leagues. We are seeking active players, willing to join discord, who are looking to have fun ingame. Please give our thread a lookover, and maybe we'll be the right fit for you.

Update: September, 2020

We have decided to stop all recruiting. We will be revamping the guild by the end of Heist league. Sorry for any inconvenience.
If you want to join, check out section below!

This guild is a carry over from a very old game called DarkThrone, where I was the War General at the time. I resurrected the guild back in the Rampage League. The focus of this guild is to play new softcore temp leagues. Between temp leagues you're free to do whatever. We have members focused on varying aspects of the game including: level 100, end game crafting, bossing, MFing, 36 challenges. We don't focus on one aspect, but we do try and help each other when possible!

Our focus:
- As the game has shifted towards an emphasis on solo play, so have we. We have a lot of solo players, but with lots of atlas map sharing in the beginning of league.
- While we don't actively try and force people to map together, create support characters, we obviously don't stop members from doing these things.
- We have players that cover all skill levels and interests in game. Don't join expecting us to all be 24/7 grinding, running optimized builds, with full quant boss killers, and dedicated supports.
- We're looking for chill players, who don't mind playing solo, but also are down to party up when there's people willing. We don't have room for people with toxic behavior.
- We try to help out new players, but also ask that you take time to research things on your own before just asking questions. It's more helpful for you and us.

Our old recruit thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1107153

There's only a few requirements to join!
- Have at least a level 90 character in any league
- Register on discord! https://discord.gg/TWt4pkq
- Accept Wideswing as the most OP item in the entire game!

- Register on our discord!!!! : https://discord.gg/TWt4pkq
- Read the rules on the discord welcome channel!!!!!
- After accepting the welcome channel message, you can request an ingame invite using the general chat or whispering @LordShadow or @Gregory Ramner

We've created multiple unofficial positions to help with different aspects of the guild. Below we have the current officers and positions we're seeking help in.

Officer Positions and Hall of Fame

Right Hand
The Right Hand are the active and trusted members who have worked their way up the ranks to become the most trusted members in the guild. They are the co-leaders of the guild, and first in line for becoming leader in the event of the leader stepping down.

War General
The War General's are trusted members of the guild. They act as the council to the Leader and Right Hand. They are often the most active members ingame and on Discord.

Events Coordinator
The EC is in charge of creating weekly guild events. They assist the Leader in designing and running weekly events to promote a fun atmosphere!
Seeking events coordinators!

HeadHunter
The SRS is in charge of maintaining a google doc template of the guild recruit thread to be updated on a regular basis. Constant promotions, donations and weekly events will need to be reflected in the forum recruit thread. They also are in charge of outside recruit threads, and updating member status on the Discord.

Quartermaster
The QM is in charge of maintaining a clean guild stash and monitoring items being removed/added.

Communications Officer
The CO is in charge of graphic design, video editing, recording, video intro templates, etc. The CO will assist in maintaining a well themed recruit thread, with catchy graphic design artwork. We are also in need of an CO to be in charge of recording guild events to upload to youtube.

Hall of Fame
For past members and officers who had a lasting impact on the guild.
Hall of Fame Inductees
Daegoon - OG who brought in many of our best and active players. Mike, please stop playing dota and pubg, and come back to PoE!
truesob - We miss your grumpy butt. You were always a pain to deal with on TS, but you also always called people on their BS. Miss you buddy.
youmadyo - 70,000 beyond demons. RIP Exorcyst.

On my command, unleash hell.
Last edited by IamLordeShadow on Sep 23, 2020, 8:36:24 PM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2020, 5:48:16 PM

We occasionally do some different kinds of giveaways for members. This can be random drawings, competitions, etc. We've been able to give away hundreds of exalts, free items, and other really awesome prizes.

Spoiler
Holiday Giveaway #1 : 12/14
Winner: Kara_Bop

St. Patricks Day Giveaway : 3/15
Winner: Degithelion

Random Giveaway! : 12/15
Repeat_Verbatim

Christmas Giveaway! : 12/15
kiilljoy

Hideout Contest Giveaway! : 12/15
Blainicus

Hideout Contest Giveaway! : 12/15
Hinderrat

SSF HC Race to Golden Hand in Crypt A2 : 2017
1. Scisco
2. Icedecknight
3. Truesob
4. NineJuanJuan

Pet Races and Roulette: Aug 2017
~75 chaos gambled, 1 exalt given out

Our hall of fame for the awesome members who have donated points to buy member slots and guild stash tabs! :)

Spoiler
200 from scisco
3000 from Darkfyre
5 from Krazzyhick
50 from scisco
5 from Bishop2007
50 from MajinVejito
30 from Fireball52
40 from wowow2264
90 from SlayerJabo
100 from MajinVejito
5 from wowow2264
50 from Fireball52
50 from scisco
100 from MajinVejito
21 from Daegoon

Thanks for taking the time to check us out. If you have any questions feel free to ask. And again, if you're applying to join, please register on our discord first! We wont send you an invite without doing it.
Last edited by IamLordeShadow on Dec 24, 2019, 9:26:22 PM
Reserved.
ElitePack, recruiting for metamorph!
If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact either Shadow or myself :)
Bump for ElitePack! If you have questions feel free to ask! Join our discord in join the guild!
We have been starting to get some fun events going for Metamorph.

For example, we saved up a bunch of blighted maps as a guild to run them together this weekend.
Still recruiting for metamorph!
Guild chat is always active and helpful. If you're looking for information, conversation, trades, or advice, you can find it with us.
Seeking active players, just register on our discord and ask for an invite!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info