[3.12] Holy Relics Guardian - Reclaiming Artifacts! [All Content | League Starter]

Looks like for us to keep Aligned Spirits we will have to annoint it rather than soul of steel. Due to it beem moved to the right side of the tree and dreamers new cluster on the left where it was.
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
Looks like for us to keep Aligned Spirits we will have to annoint it rather than soul of steel. Due to it beem moved to the right side of the tree and dreamers new cluster on the left where it was.


I think we will just have to deal with the loss and move on. If you have LocalIdentity's fork, you can take a look at my suggested pathing. It is not pretty, but it seems to get us the stats we need. https://pastebin.com/ktcK7qxk
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
Looks like for us to keep Aligned Spirits we will have to annoint it rather than soul of steel. Due to it beem moved to the right side of the tree and dreamers new cluster on the left where it was.


I think we will just have to deal with the loss and move on. If you have LocalIdentity's fork, you can take a look at my suggested pathing. It is not pretty, but it seems to get us the stats we need. https://pastebin.com/ktcK7qxk
Just keeps sitting on retrieving paste when I try copy it into PoB. it finally went thru.
Last edited by ZidaneOrtef on Jun 17, 2020, 3:46:04 PM
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
Looks like for us to keep Aligned Spirits we will have to annoint it rather than soul of steel. Due to it beem moved to the right side of the tree and dreamers new cluster on the left where it was.


I think we will just have to deal with the loss and move on. If you have LocalIdentity's fork, you can take a look at my suggested pathing. It is not pretty, but it seems to get us the stats we need. https://pastebin.com/ktcK7qxk
Just keeps sitting on retrieving paste when I try copy it into PoB.


Try this instead http://poeurl.com/cTAb
What's giving us so much more Attack block in the new pob, the old block was 49% and that was with the old judgement strike implicit, new pob has the judgement staff with the correct spell block now but the pob is showing 72% attack block.
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
What's giving us so much more Attack block in the new pob, the old block was 49% and that was with the old judgement strike implicit, new pob has the judgement staff with the correct spell block now but the pob is showing 72% attack block.
Nevermind the old pob final tree didnt have bastion of hope checked under config.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
Looks like for us to keep Aligned Spirits we will have to annoint it rather than soul of steel. Due to it beem moved to the right side of the tree and dreamers new cluster on the left where it was.


I think we will just have to deal with the loss and move on. If you have LocalIdentity's fork, you can take a look at my suggested pathing. It is not pretty, but it seems to get us the stats we need. https://pastebin.com/ktcK7qxk



https://pastebin.com/iM448cU6

This is what I was thinking,Same number of points in the tree you posted, only 12k less pob dps than the original but its taking advantage of Glancing blows on the tree give us max Spell and Attack Block 100% the time.

Alternativly you can take the 4 points out of the Enigmatic Defence Cluster and put them back up into the minion damage node of Death Attument and get 18k more pob dps than the orginal tree at the cost of some attack block only making our base 66% but if you factor in having the +50% from bastions hope, We can still be block capped on both for most of the time.

Also in your orginal tree you can save one point by pathing the one int. node going up from Mind over Matter and not the two points going into Retribution.
Last edited by ZidaneOrtef on Jun 17, 2020, 4:20:26 PM
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:
Looks like for us to keep Aligned Spirits we will have to annoint it rather than soul of steel. Due to it beem moved to the right side of the tree and dreamers new cluster on the left where it was.


I think we will just have to deal with the loss and move on. If you have LocalIdentity's fork, you can take a look at my suggested pathing. It is not pretty, but it seems to get us the stats we need. https://pastebin.com/ktcK7qxk



https://pastebin.com/iM448cU6

This is what I was thinking,Same number of points in the tree you posted, only 12k less pob dps than the original but its taking advantage of Glancing blows on the tree give us max Spell and Attack Block 100% the time.

Alternativly you can take the 4 points out of the Enigmatic Defence Cluster and put them back up into the minion damage node of Death Attument and get 18k more pob dps than the orginal tree at the cost of some attack block only making our base 66% but if you factor in having the +50% from bastions hope, We can still be block capped on both for most of the time.

Also in your orginal tree you can save one point by pathing the one int. node going up from Mind over Matter and not the two points going into Retribution.


Thanks for the tip. This also looks like a good skill tree.
Since we're taking Glancing blows, we can skip Mystic Bulwark as the spell block is redundant. That opens up 2 more passive points. Also, be careful with Enduring Bond. It requires us to have used a minion skill recently. We almost never resummon relics, so we would have to proc it with Deathmark, and right now I can't tell if that's a minion skill or not.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:


Thanks for the tip. This also looks like a good skill tree.
Since we're taking Glancing blows, we can skip Mystic Bulwark as the spell block is redundant. That opens up 2 more passive points. Also, be careful with Enduring Bond. It requires us to have used a minion skill recently. We almost never resummon relics, so we would have to proc it with Deathmark, and right now I can't tell if that's a minion skill or not.


Wouldnt the lab enchant Commandment of the Grave be able to trigger Enduring Bond?
"
ZidaneOrtef wrote:

Wouldnt the lab enchant Commandment of the Grave be able to trigger Enduring Bond?


I have no idea. Assuming it does, that leaves us with 1s down-time if it is triggered optimally while mapping. Seems okay but not great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info