Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds' Guild"

James Taylor, “You've Got a Friend”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WJ1cf3nrLE

You've got a friend in Tyrs!

Come join us!! All ya gotta do is "call"...

All ya gotta do, is fill out our app:
https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=185834
Last edited by AandretheGiant on Aug 31, 2020, 2:53:20 PM
Hey all! I filled out an application on Tyrs' website and got an email saying I was accepted but I don't see that as part of my "guild" yet in PoE. How can I get added to the guild? Thanks!
think I might be interested in joining.

I'm still in my old guild I made with friends, but everyone else is inactive now, so need to find somewhere new.

I'm 37, not into drama.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
I just sent an application.

where it said "main" I just put my current league starter, as I don't have a main.

PS: also If I am successful, I will have to leave my current guild before i can join.

I have been waiting to see if anyone came on for this league, but they haven't yet, so I'm all set to leave just as son as I have a new guild to join.

(I don't like to not be in a guild, as you just get spammed with invites and stuff usually. at least this is my experience in games anyway)
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 19, 2020, 5:21:50 PM
IGN: MasterWello
Game experience: level 98 3 years of interrupted play
Reason for wanting to join: want to improve my skills and play with team to have fun and achievements'
hey guys, I got email to say I'd been accepted. I just left my guild, but there's no invite yet, will I get this later, please?
Umbral_Spectre you're good to go right?

Hello. I'm looking for some new friends to play with in a relaxed environment. My application has been submitted. I can't be on every day, but I'll make up for it with enough bad jokes to make you glad for it.

Hope y'all are still looking. The solo grind is lonely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info