[3.11 ready] NKO's Saviour Champion Cyclone/lacerate 14m+ shaper dps [Videos][All content]

Hey Nko thanks for the great build, this is the first time I've ever played Cyclone and really enjoying it. Clear seems really fast but Single Target seems to be a bit slow currently (I've got a lot of improvements to make as well as levelling up all of the gems).

I've attached a YT Video of the Current Setup doing an A6 Veritina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL5-wfdzsFc&feature=youtu.be

A few questions! :D

- Are we able to do all Map Mods? Are there any we would look to skip for any reason?

- Should I look to get a Corrupted Blood Gem for Sirus?

- Which Pantheons should we be picking up/upgrading?

- Any thoughts on what I should be aiming for next? Is it the Ring upgrades? Or should I be looking to replace my Neck first?

I've just transitioned over to this build and looking to pick up next upgrades, items below (I understand there may be some life leech items in here, I'm moving over from a 2H Leech EQ build:



Last edited by NeedBlackupYo on Jul 16, 2020, 1:35:16 PM
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Hey Nko thanks for the great build, this is the first time I've ever played Cyclone and really enjoying it. Clear seems really fast but Single Target seems to be a bit slow currently (I've got a lot of improvements to make as well as levelling up all of the gems).

I've attached a YT Video of the Current Setup doing an A6 Veritina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL5-wfdzsFc&feature=youtu.be

A few questions! :D

- Are we able to do all Map Mods? Are there any we would look to skip for any reason?

- Should I look to get a Corrupted Blood Gem for Sirus?

- Which Pantheons should we be picking up/upgrading?

- Any thoughts on what I should be aiming for next? Is it the Ring upgrades? Or should I be looking to replace my Neck first?

I've just transitioned over to this build and looking to pick up next upgrades, items below (I understand there may be some life leech items in here, I'm moving over from a 2H Leech EQ build:





try to stack phys damage to ur gear, + ur using mings heart as one ring.. u deal no chaos damage cus brutality gem.

Also ur cwtd moltenshell is not working cus u have lvl 14 moltenshell and lvl 1 cast when damage taken.

Amulet also sucks ass. go phys dmg to attack / life / crit multi

also i recommend devoto's devotion helmet. pretty much swap everything but weapons and chest. go assasins mark ring + mark of the elder or herald of purity ring with buff effect + phys damage
Last edited by n1koee on Jul 16, 2020, 2:58:10 PM
"
n1koee wrote:
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Hey Nko thanks for the great build, this is the first time I've ever played Cyclone and really enjoying it. Clear seems really fast but Single Target seems to be a bit slow currently (I've got a lot of improvements to make as well as levelling up all of the gems).

I've attached a YT Video of the Current Setup doing an A6 Veritina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL5-wfdzsFc&feature=youtu.be

A few questions! :D

- Are we able to do all Map Mods? Are there any we would look to skip for any reason?

- Should I look to get a Corrupted Blood Gem for Sirus?

- Which Pantheons should we be picking up/upgrading?

- Any thoughts on what I should be aiming for next? Is it the Ring upgrades? Or should I be looking to replace my Neck first?

I've just transitioned over to this build and looking to pick up next upgrades, items below (I understand there may be some life leech items in here, I'm moving over from a 2H Leech EQ build:





try to stack phys damage to ur gear, + ur using mings heart as one ring.. u deal no chaos damage cus brutality gem.

Also ur cwtd moltenshell is not working cus u have lvl 14 moltenshell and lvl 1 cast when damage taken.

Amulet also sucks ass. go phys dmg to attack / life / crit multi

also i recommend devoto's devotion helmet. pretty much swap everything but weapons and chest. go assasins mark ring + mark of the elder or herald of purity ring with buff effect + phys damage


Thanks for the info, I'll see what I can do to get some upgrades going :D
Took your advice, managed to get a fair few upgrades :)



Do you think Rings next is the best option? Asassin's Mark / Mark of Elder
Hello NKO

I have a few questions regarding the build

I have the items for the build even the boots with tailwind 120 hp and elusive and 35 move speed and i have the Fortify boost jewel

got the dmg and all... but i had really hard fight vs Minotaur and i die 5 times there leaving him with 10% hp altho he was just a rare not so beefy map without HP boos just 20 % dmg

Then i had really hard fight vs Hydra i died like 4 times before i kill

I have 6100HP and 1.6Mil shaper dps

Could you plz check and advise how can we deal with hard bosses ?`
Minotaur was 1 shotting me even with my 30k armor and 3 end charges + flasks up :/
I have killed more then 500 Minotaurs in the last couple leagues i mean its not that i cannot dodge the slams...it`s just lacking DPS i am killing it too slow ( more then 3 minute pure DPS need to kill) How can we get some more dps advise what to change coz i dont see how are those 14 Mil dps + possible
I mean i am at less then 2 mil with all this gear... how is it possible to get 12 mil dps now ? from where ? In POBFork i buffed with Watcher eye beefy ring and flasks and all i get was 2.9 Mil shaper dps.... not even close to 14 Mill that you claimed :) also your PoB does not have any close to 14Mill... the only way to achieve 14Mil with this build is if you invest in mirror tier Foils and get respec but that is like a new build....

Kinda angry now i am lvl 94 with gems 21/20 and 20/20 and exactly tour items with some improvements ( i use cluster jewells for more dmg) but i do not have double Eye jewew yet

Last edited by saninn1 on Jul 18, 2020, 7:35:11 PM
"
saninn1 wrote:
Hello NKO

I have a few questions regarding the build

I have the items for the build even the boots with tailwind 120 hp and elusive and 35 move speed and i have the Fortify boost jewel

got the dmg and all... but i had really hard fight vs Minotaur and i die 5 times there leaving him with 10% hp altho he was just a rare not so beefy map without HP boos just 20 % dmg

Then i had really hard fight vs Hydra i died like 4 times before i kill

I have 6100HP and 1.6Mil shaper dps

Could you plz check and advise how can we deal with hard bosses ?`
Minotaur was 1 shotting me even with my 30k armor and 3 end charges + flasks up :/
I have killed more then 500 Minotaurs in the last couple leagues i mean its not that i cannot dodge the slams...it`s just lacking DPS i am killing it too slow ( more then 3 minute pure DPS need to kill) How can we get some more dps advise what to change coz i dont see how are those 14 Mil dps + possible
I mean i am at less then 2 mil with all this gear... how is it possible to get 12 mil dps now ? from where ? In POBFork i buffed with Watcher eye beefy ring and flasks and all i get was 2.9 Mil shaper dps.... not even close to 14 Mill that you claimed :) also your PoB does not have any close to 14Mill... the only way to achieve 14Mil with this build is if you invest in mirror tier Foils and get respec but that is like a new build....

Kinda angry now i am lvl 94 with gems 21/20 and 20/20 and exactly tour items with some improvements ( i use cluster jewells for more dmg) but i do not have double Eye jewew yet



You should start to aim for impale jewel which is insane damage boost im talking about 30% more dmg bottled faith, also get life and atleast 2 damage mods to your jewels. If i was playing with ur character i would change chaos resist flask to unique onslaught flask what get from mastermind with critical strike chance dueing flask effect veil(cant remember the name) until you get bottled faith.

Awakened melee phys, and brutality is insane btw you get indimidate which is 10%
More dmg

Also swap ur pride with precision gem slots, u get more benefit from aoe gems from ur gloves.

Get vaal ancestral totem and remember to have totem up in bossfights, its huge dps boost

Also you only have brutality lvl 21, cyclone 17 and lvl 19 ish gems, get lvl 21 cyclone fast as you can. Highly recommens the awakened melee phys and brutality gem.

Quality up ur steel ring with attack modifier catalysts. With assassination annoint to your amulet is great one
Last edited by n1koee on Jul 20, 2020, 9:41:56 AM
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Took your advice, managed to get a fair few upgrades :)



Do you think Rings next is the best option? Asassin's Mark / Mark of Elder
yes totaly, assasins mark curse shaper ring with possibly phys dmg to attacks and mark of elder, remember to quality up attack mods with catalysts
Thanks a lot. I managed to hit 7.5 Mil Shaper dps now.
Killed today 3x Chimera deathless 1 Phoenix deathless 1 Shaper ( 1 death due to slam i wasn`t paying attention) 2nd Shaper deathless really easy fight almost not use flasks :D
lvl 6 Sirus - 3 Deaths (wasnt dodging the beams and laggy)

So must try again Minotaur today but i will piece of cake him now

Btw awakened gem lvl5 really did some nice shit:D

Also to note i use berserk gem now its instanse ( pop it on boss = 2.5 Mil dmg )
Just make sure u enter boss room with 15+ rage stack and any tier map boss if not Phased got 3 sec kill :)
I also managed to do a tier 16 vaal temple map with mob crit multi and no regen ( didnt even notice no regen until i was out of mana for Endu cry)
Still need Watcher eye gem

I can advise you to use some cluster gems ( see my tree) There is a small jewel that adds chaos res / life search for Fettle / chaos / life per passive point its insane - 3 nodes for 700 HP worth but its 10 Ex

Also i am using now instead of Lethal Pride Glorious Vanity
Iits INSANSE even with no Vaal pact just insane.. i was able to faceroll Shaper Slams and some really hard bleeds and dots... 100% recommend over the Lethal pride in terms of Endgame boss fights






image link https://i.ibb.co/vHV1qW4/qwea.png

Got some other stuff to test later on ( i am working on a tree change for more dps and same hp )

Also i got today really lucky craft Foil with 480 DPS and free space to craft some more but need to farm garden now... will test build without saviour but with 500+ dps foil. Altho i really like the 2 cyclones some boss fights are really cake just becouse of those 2 guys


Last edited by saninn1 on Jul 20, 2020, 10:30:41 AM
"
saninn1 wrote:
Thanks a lot. I managed to hit 7.5 Mil Shaper dps now.
Killed today 3x Chimera deathless 1 Phoenix deathless 1 Shaper ( 1 death due to slam i wasn`t paying attention) 2nd Shaper deathless really easy fight almost not use flasks :D
lvl 6 Sirus - 3 Deaths (wasnt dodging the beams and laggy)

So must try again Minotaur today but i will piece of cake him now

Btw awakened gem lvl5 really did some nice shit:D

Also to note i use berserk gem now its instanse ( pop it on boss = 2.5 Mil dmg )
Just make sure u enter boss room with 15+ rage stack and any tier map boss if not Phased got 3 sec kill :)
I also managed to do a tier 16 vaal temple map with mob crit multi and no regen ( didnt even notice no regen until i was out of mana for Endu cry)
Still need Watcher eye gem

I can advise you to use some cluster gems ( see my tree) There is a small jewel that adds chaos res / life search for Fettle / chaos / life per passive point its insane - 3 nodes for 700 HP worth but its 10 Ex

Also i am using now instead of Lethal Pride Glorious Vanity
Iits INSANSE even with no Vaal pact just insane.. i was able to faceroll Shaper Slams and some really hard bleeds and dots... 100% recommend over the Lethal pride in terms of Endgame boss fights






image link https://i.ibb.co/vHV1qW4/qwea.png

Got some other stuff to test later on ( i am working on a tree change for more dps and same hp )

Also i got today really lucky craft Foil with 480 DPS and free space to craft some more but need to farm garden now... will test build without saviour but with 500+ dps foil. Altho i really like the 2 cyclones some boss fights are really cake just becouse of those 2 guys


about the saviour change, its so much more damage that your clones do 24/7 meanwhile ur dodging shit so it has to be like 20m+ shaper dps when its even worth to pick,

btw what does this vanity jewel even do on vaalpact? curious if it can be better than this.. https://streamable.com/1xcil i mean when u get that much forti effect and damage i really doubt that :D but will try in future
Last edited by n1koee on Jul 20, 2020, 12:19:52 PM
"
n1koee wrote:
"
saninn1 wrote:
Thanks a lot. I managed to hit 7.5 Mil Shaper dps now.
Killed today 3x Chimera deathless 1 Phoenix deathless 1 Shaper ( 1 death due to slam i wasn`t paying attention) 2nd Shaper deathless really easy fight almost not use flasks :D
lvl 6 Sirus - 3 Deaths (wasnt dodging the beams and laggy)

So must try again Minotaur today but i will piece of cake him now

Btw awakened gem lvl5 really did some nice shit:D

Also to note i use berserk gem now its instanse ( pop it on boss = 2.5 Mil dmg )
Just make sure u enter boss room with 15+ rage stack and any tier map boss if not Phased got 3 sec kill :)
I also managed to do a tier 16 vaal temple map with mob crit multi and no regen ( didnt even notice no regen until i was out of mana for Endu cry)
Still need Watcher eye gem

I can advise you to use some cluster gems ( see my tree) There is a small jewel that adds chaos res / life search for Fettle / chaos / life per passive point its insane - 3 nodes for 700 HP worth but its 10 Ex

Also i am using now instead of Lethal Pride Glorious Vanity
Iits INSANSE even with no Vaal pact just insane.. i was able to faceroll Shaper Slams and some really hard bleeds and dots... 100% recommend over the Lethal pride in terms of Endgame boss fights






image link https://i.ibb.co/vHV1qW4/qwea.png

Got some other stuff to test later on ( i am working on a tree change for more dps and same hp )

Also i got today really lucky craft Foil with 480 DPS and free space to craft some more but need to farm garden now... will test build without saviour but with 500+ dps foil. Altho i really like the 2 cyclones some boss fights are really cake just becouse of those 2 guys


about the saviour change, its so much more damage that your clones do 24/7 meanwhile ur dodging shit so it has to be like 20m+ shaper dps when its even worth to pick,

btw what does this vanity jewel even do on vaalpact? curious if it can be better than this.. https://streamable.com/1xcil i mean when u get that much forti effect and damage i really doubt that :D but will try in future



OKay i think Savior must stay and Paradoxia will be replaced with some epic Foil for endgame...

Also i have exactly the same Pride gem and with it i have more dps but the level of tankiness that overleech does it`s just better for me at least

I mean both are good but 20% fortify and some dmg is not worth the overleech insane tankiness imo for example i died couple times from freeze chests with Ledal pride and i was really pissed off but when i swap to glorious vanity i did some really nasty maps with freeze chests and one time i was 100000000% sure i gonna die becouse there was Delirium a ton of mobs a Sindicate and i got frozen in the middle of like 60 mobs for 4 sec and the overleech just kept healing and healing my life from 20% to max in seconds... i am certain if i had lethal pride there i was dead. 100% dead

Can give more examples in scenarios where lethal was gonna be dead and Glorious vanity survived but it will be too long

Here is a video of my today highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc1zGXWEeeA
Last edited by saninn1 on Jul 20, 2020, 3:04:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info