PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.11] Kami's CI CoC Ice Nova Tank 8-10k ES | 5m-10m dps | Delve 1k+ | 75/75 Block

Hello i'm playing with this build and my items are pretty decent in my opinion my damage is not "bad" but it's not even close to the damage the guide is showing, any tips?

https://pastebin.com/u38NMgMU
Hey! Great guide, really helped me to get started and understand the build better.

Anyways, do you have any tips on how to finish crafting this shield?



It has 2 open suffixes. Should i block an unwanted suffix and slam it for a higher roll on block?

I've been trying to craft my replacement chest and shield. So far no luck but I seem to be able to hit nice items that aren't what I want

"
Awnn wrote:
Hey! Great guide, really helped me to get started and understand the build better.

Anyways, do you have any tips on how to finish crafting this shield?



It has 2 open suffixes. Should i block an unwanted suffix and slam it for a higher roll on block?



not worth slamming imo. Sell it if you can and make a new one
"
Sonnyyx wrote:
Hello i'm playing with this build and my items are pretty decent in my opinion my damage is not "bad" but it's not even close to the damage the guide is showing, any tips?

https://pastebin.com/u38NMgMU


From what i see:
missing 40% helm enchant
missing bottled faith
missing clusters
circle of fears are 70% dmg each +buff incease, your missing 70% dmg here(since shaper ring applies to one ring).

after euqipping my new shield I bought also a new Watcher's and still spell block cappend :)
Spoiler
"
Eliqq wrote:
I've been trying to craft my replacement chest and shield. So far no luck but I seem to be able to hit nice items that aren't what I want



Still some nice craft, would be glad If I could hit anything close to that.
Mine are more like this..



And thats above 100 dense in, at least. I guess I'll just continue.
loving the build and thanks alot to op for sharing this.

Tried to craft one of the top helments with abyssal socket to cap res or accuracy but didnt get to lucky with slamming it sadly.

If anyone want to try crafting it pm me an offer since im done.
(can lock suffixes and slam to hit over 300 es easy or hit t1 cold dmg to spells)


First - very nice build.

I had malice drop and decided to try the coc action.
Was really hard at start, as I had reached red maps with tabula and 4-5k es... tough.

Then crafted boots, gloves, bought helmet, crafted rings...

https://pastebin.com/8M9Vr7SK

currently 7k ES, lvl 19 gems only...

Completed Derilium 20/20 quite comfortably (even had dual boss wave 19, took some sweet time)

so even with not top end gear the build works, but takes a bit more time on bosses...

Currently working to buy couple golden oils and allocate tranquility, and buying/corrupting frozen trails to get the damn corrupting blood mod :/

anyway, reaching lvl 91 without lvl gems to 20 means quite low number of deaths so this alone shows the ability to survive damage, and I must say that OP could highlight how IMPORTANT it is to have recover ES on kill and recover ES on block mods, this cannot be understated, as it made me able to just DIVE any room, any place pretty much without any consideration.


P.S. DON't get the aspect of the spider on damn chest... INSPIRATION supports it... I don't even
Last edited by MarDrakar on Apr 7, 2020, 4:49:59 AM
"
after euqipping my new shield I bought also a new Watcher's and still spell block cappend :)




Bought the GOD.

So i can change watcher too.

i Have 12K400 ES actually, if i take the same id have 700 more ES

Other option: multiplier while precision give me 12% more DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info