HEIST BOSS KILLER Can stream in discord if needed.

Heist league boss carry

Can carry for chaoses or 50/50 of loot

AWAKENER 4-7 -20c
AWAKENER 8 -30c
PM if need kill credit

Uber Elder -30c

Elder/Shaper -20c

Cortex -20c

Mastermind(Catarina) - 20c

Delve need info mods/depth

Cant do uber atziri,HOGM,uberlab

If im helping at last portal not my fault i i fail.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTION PM @SAFUXD

NOT DOING LABS and achievements!!!

!!!PLS READ THIS THEN YOU CHANGING REALM RIGHT AFTER LOGIN PLS TALK TO HELENA TO SWAP HIDEOUT AND THEN BACK BECAUSE IF YOU DONT THE REALM OF YOUR HIDEOUT DIDNT CHANGET YET
Last edited by artur4151 on Oct 5, 2020, 9:17:52 AM
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2020, 6:14:49 AM
Helped me complete my first Sirus on AL5 and got like 5 challenges done. Even traded me the drops afterward too! 10/10 would recommend!
My regards to this gentleman.
Quick and safe Sirius kill.
thx a lot for Artur
Posted in the wrong forum section and still gets endorsements? I'll let you be the judge of that.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Kill Sirus with 3link OMGLOL
Killed mine quick and easy, thank you!
+rep very good killer
"
ozzy1289 wrote:
Helped me complete my first Sirus on AL5 and got like 5 challenges done. Even traded me the drops afterward too! 10/10 would recommend!

I mean...you're not aloud to say otherwise, or your post will be removed, so doesn't really mean a lot. Lots of scams work with a partner.
"
"
ozzy1289 wrote:

I mean...you're not aloud to say otherwise, or your post will be removed, so doesn't really mean a lot. Lots of scams work with a partner.

thats true, which is pretty ridiculous. services like this can't even get negative replies cause they're moderated. would make it pretty easy to scam people taking advantage of that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info