Arctic Armour

Somebody please tell me why this doesn't work with reduced mana gem? IF they want to make the movement speed penalty work like other skills then why not make the reduced mana work as well...
IGN: Turkey_turds, Lootsplosion_LvNINTHOUS, Who_Needs_pants_

Currently: OFFLINE
Out of curiosity, would it be too much to ask to make this skill Blood Magic compatible?
"
Courageous wrote:
Out of curiosity, would it be too much to ask to make this skill Blood Magic compatible?

most likely: yes

based on high life, high regen toons imo
Great skill but the mana degen needs to at least go back to how it was pre nerf. Its very hard to include this skill in a build without major sacrifices in other areas and godlike gear because of the ridiculous degen.
Just wait when you skilled into this for max level and your buddies ask you to do one of the no regen or 50% regen penalty maps. Can you hear the sad violins play ^^ ? The skill needs to be reworked, no freebies, you need to skill into it and if there are maps with no regen and 50% regen mods than the degen should be cut by 50% or cut completely, just to name a quick solution.
Last edited by Ozgwald on May 24, 2013, 7:59:07 AM
I think one way to fix it would be to stop it working with inner force fully.

We would lose the buff which would suck, but wouldnt get the insane mana cost, and that way we could use inner force with clarity etc for regen.

Or they just need to buff the skill a little to make up for the fix, one suggestion is maybe add base armor to the skill so people can give up armor to use more hybrid/pure es gear for more regen.
Say 5 times the physical reduction as added armor, so a lvl 5 arctic armor would add 260 armor and a lvl 20 would add 955.
hi, all of a sudden i have a problem with this skill draining more mana than it says.
probably since last patch.

i have 193 mana reg, skill says 29.5+147.7=177.2 drained, thats 16 mana reg left, but when i run around my mana is drained at about 20 or 30 /sec.
Last edited by spohanpiscanc on May 30, 2013, 10:57:59 AM
Do you have Inner Force?
Arctic Armour is a Buff, and Inner Force increases all values of Buffs on you, and this includes the Mana Drain. Last patch (ish) fixed a bug with AA: the additional Drain while Moving did not increase with IF.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Do you have Inner Force?
Arctic Armour is a Buff, and Inner Force increases all values of Buffs on you, and this includes the Mana Drain. Last patch (ish) fixed a bug with AA: the additional Drain while Moving did not increase with IF.

another troll mechanic from ggg. gg.
"
spohanpiscanc wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Do you have Inner Force?

another troll mechanic from ggg. gg.
no, it recently was fixed so all of it is affected by IF and not just the default degen and the damage reduction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info