Arctic Armour

You should be able to just swap out the helm. I haven't tested it to be sure though.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Anything that teleports you (Flicker Strike, Lightning Warp, Flame Dash, etc) has no interaction with "while moving" effects because teleportation is instant. There is no point in time during which you are moving - you go from being at point A to being at point B with no time between the two.

Hi,
what is if i use heavy strike?
That moves me always a little bit further with every click - does this count as "moving"?

thx!

EDIT: ty!
ign "Underscare"
Last edited by Infarkt on Aug 11, 2016, 3:09:32 PM
You have to move to get back into range, which does count as moving, yes. For a fraction of a second.
Does it reserve 30% of mana or 25%, as the gems description says? Because here it reserves 30%.
Last edited by Honsales on Dec 24, 2016, 1:40:24 PM
"
Honsales wrote:
Does it reserve 30% of mana or 25%, as the gems description says? Because here it reserves 30%.

You linked a Support Gem. Supports come with Mana multipliers :)
Yes that must have been it, without links it reserves only 25%. Thank you very much.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Arctic Armour directly applying chill to enemies counts as you chilling them. The chilled ground is still not.

Does the "Chill enemy for 0.5 seconds when hit" still not proliferate?
so with the weird wording in the recent patchnotes, im confused if the "0,5sec chill when hit" has been realy changed to "0.6sec slow when hit" in the sense of slow -> only movespeed (no more attackspeed reduction)?

would suck realy hard :/
"
1337chiller wrote:
so with the weird wording in the recent patchnotes, im confused if the "0,5sec chill when hit" has been realy changed to "0.6sec slow when hit" in the sense of slow -> only movespeed (no more attackspeed reduction)?

would suck realy hard :/

Slow is a multiplier to animation speed: it applies to any action that has an animation, including movement, attacks, and Stun recovery.

In the current live version, all sources of Chill apply 30% Slow.
In 3.0, Arctic Armour will apply Chill which Slows for 30%.

(Freeze is 100% Slow, and Temporal Chains also applies %Slow)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 2, 2017, 6:25:53 PM
"
Slow is a multiplier to animation speed: it applies to any action that has an animation, including movement, attacks, and Stun recovery.

phew... thx for the explanation, good to hear that.

AA here i come :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info