[Console] Xbox One Patch 3.9.2b Crash

"
anyone else find it odd how many pc players are in here syaing things like "thanks GGG" and "keep up the good work GGG"

and all the actual xb1 user are like

"wtf"


I'm not saying that he's not trying .. It is far from good work.Sorry, but if I did such a bad job at work, if I didn't make sure at work several times that the result was really right and perfect .. I would be out of work
Last edited by R4mpaMckvak on Jan 21, 2020, 8:30:31 AM
I'm baffled how this slipped through the net, not one tester had it happen?, it's not like it's even hard to reproduce, or not many people are getting it.

"
Danowat32 wrote:
I'm baffled how this slipped through the net, not one tester had it happen?, it's not like it's even hard to reproduce, or not many people are getting it.




Personally, I have to write that I downloaded patch 3.9.2b today and the game never crashed in any activity, the game is quite brisk and fps drops are not so crazy .. I even ran 12 maps that had 10 mode + sextant modification without any problem ..

Xbox One S / SSD
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:
"
Danowat32 wrote:
I'm baffled how this slipped through the net, not one tester had it happen?, it's not like it's even hard to reproduce, or not many people are getting it.




Personally, I have to write that I downloaded patch 3.9.2b today and the game never crashed in any activity, the game is quite brisk and fps drops are not so crazy .. I even ran 12 maps that had 10 mode + sextant modification without any problem ..

Xbox One S / SSD


Amazes me that, on a closed architecture, people can have such different experiances, lots of people, myself included, had an easily reproducible hard crash, but some didn't, and none of the test team, bizarre.
"
Danowat32 wrote:
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:
"
Danowat32 wrote:
I'm baffled how this slipped through the net, not one tester had it happen?, it's not like it's even hard to reproduce, or not many people are getting it.




Personally, I have to write that I downloaded patch 3.9.2b today and the game never crashed in any activity, the game is quite brisk and fps drops are not so crazy .. I even ran 12 maps that had 10 mode + sextant modification without any problem ..

Xbox One S / SSD


Amazes me that, on a closed architecture, people can have such different experiances, lots of people, myself included, had an easily reproducible hard crash, but some didn't, and none of the test team, bizarre.



If the test team is a one-man .. that's quite possible, he was as good as me..
If there really is a test team
Now the game isn’t playable.
Is it xbox one x only maybe? As it still crashes since yesterday
After the patch game doesnt run. Crashes on loading to server screen.
If they did test their patches, they tested on original Xbox one. From what I have noticed through my friends is that with the original Xbox it is very smooth and doesn’t crash. But with the Xbox 1 x it’s unplayable. So as always hurry up and wait.
So i played 7 hours today on xbox one S / SSD

no crash/disconet hard quit game to xbox menu.
No big fps frops
No black graphic glitch
Stash are ok now


Blight is still buggy and sometime no close when all npc are killed.
Sirius kill is ok now
But dont know what game will doing when guardians come to map .
Last edited by R4mpaMckvak on Jan 21, 2020, 2:21:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info