PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.12] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content)

Thanks for the quick reply. Not % of my damage, just % of life as damage?

Maybe it's just I suck. Haven't died to Uber traps before and just KO'd twice in a row in first area...
Last edited by zeddemore on Jul 1, 2020, 3:27:36 PM
"
zeddemore wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. Not % of my damage, just % of life as damage?

Maybe it's just I suck. Haven't died to Uber traps before and just KO'd twice in a row in first area...


% of your life as damage. Same as all lab traps, even normal lab 2-3 traps in a row will kill you even if your level 100 and its like a level 33 area.
I have to ask mate as im a bit lost iim lvl 81 switched to ci so I have 1 health how am I meant to use skills with blood magic am I missing something I just realised im using pob not skill tree page sorry but question still stands

Last edited by alckipone on Jul 1, 2020, 8:00:57 PM
"
alckipone wrote:
I have to ask mate as im a bit lost iim lvl 81 switched to ci so I have 1 health how am I meant to use skills with blood magic am I missing something I just realised im using pob not skill tree page sorry but question still stands



The build don't even use CI, i have no idea what you are looking at but CI is not taken on the tree...
"
alckipone wrote:
I have to ask mate as im a bit lost iim lvl 81 switched to ci so I have 1 health how am I meant to use skills with blood magic am I missing something I just realised im using pob not skill tree page sorry but question still stands



Either you did not read the guide,or you misread some things.

CI is not used in this build.
First of all, thanks for such a good guide man, im trying the build first time and i'm loving it, just one thing. How do u make the enemies burn? for the 30% multi.

Again, thanks for your hard work :)
"
molotovjr wrote:
First of all, thanks for such a good guide man, im trying the build first time and i'm loving it, just one thing. How do u make the enemies burn? for the 30% multi.

Again, thanks for your hard work :)


Assuming your talking about the cinderswallow effect? You just need one source of fire dmg to your spells on a piece of jewelry or an abyss jewel.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jul 2, 2020, 6:46:27 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
molotovjr wrote:
First of all, thanks for such a good guide man, im trying the build first time and i'm loving it, just one thing. How do u make the enemies burn? for the 30% multi.

Again, thanks for your hard work :)


Assuming your talking about the cinderswallow effect? You just need one source of fire dmg to your spells on a piece of jewelry or an abyss jewel.


I was talking about the ascendancie Explosives Expert but i think that answers that aswell. I was in doubt cause the PoB doesn't have any kind of fire damage to spells.
Would you ever consider using Tremor Rod with this build?? If not why? Is it too much of an ES trade off?
"
molotovjr wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
molotovjr wrote:
First of all, thanks for such a good guide man, im trying the build first time and i'm loving it, just one thing. How do u make the enemies burn? for the 30% multi.

Again, thanks for your hard work :)


Assuming your talking about the cinderswallow effect? You just need one source of fire dmg to your spells on a piece of jewelry or an abyss jewel.


I was talking about the ascendancie Explosives Expert but i think that answers that aswell. I was in doubt cause the PoB doesn't have any kind of fire damage to spells.


So that part of the ascendancy point doesn't matter much. It is mostly for the shock/chill/reduced damage. The only other ascendancy you can pick up is demolitions specialist which is useless for the build.

That being said it is probably best to pick up one abyss jewel that has fire damage to spells on it, both for the cinderswallow effect + burning from this node.

"
Kilanirax wrote:
Would you ever consider using Tremor Rod with this build?? If not why? Is it too much of an ES trade off?


No. Tremor rod is a starter item and is super bad for an end game build. The gem levels cancel eachother out so you lose block + es from shield + res + wand crit + wand spell dmg + implicit all so you can get 40-60 spell dmg on tremor and detonate your mines an extra time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info