[3.12] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content)

"
Hypershot1 wrote:
Guide has been a very useful starting point as someone who's played neither mines nor LL ES builds ever before. Thanks for that.


Decided to make a couple items since I wasn't happy with the shields I was finding on trade, and managed to put this fellow together. Harvest really is great for making ridiculous items.


Ya sometimes you roll garbage, but sometimes you pull something out that is awesome. That is a pretty spicy ass shield. Even has the es on block to boot.

"


Imagine that, I also work full time and I also have all the chores and responsibilities. And you certainly don't have to answer stupid questions like mine's, but if you do please do that properly.
Ask for all the missing information you need in order to help, point our the major weak points of the build for things that are outlined, like you eventually did. Thank you for that, much appreciated.

Otherwise don't waste nobody's time arguing that you have other things to do, while others don't.


I did it properly. You are the one at fault for not being able to do the basics and actually read and follow along with the guide. I was trying to politely circumvent the main issue which was you were too stupid or lazy to read the guide and follow it properly.

It is also not my job to ask you to properly elaborate and ask the proper information you should have had the common sense enough to provide yourself. You were right about one thing, i have already wasted more than enough time on someone who is too lazy to even help themselves so I am done wasting my time responding to someone like you.
Hey buddy just a quick question, i have Awakened curse on hit for the +1 curse instead of Culling strike.

Any ideas which 2nd curse would be best? I'm currently running Ele Weakness

Thanks in advance!
"
FlamaBlanca wrote:
Hey buddy just a quick question, i have Awakened curse on hit for the +1 curse instead of Culling strike.

Any ideas which 2nd curse would be best? I'm currently running Ele Weakness

Thanks in advance!


I thought about doing the same thing and adding in another curse but honestly culling strike is going to outbeat any other curse you can use.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
FlamaBlanca wrote:
Hey buddy just a quick question, i have Awakened curse on hit for the +1 curse instead of Culling strike.

Any ideas which 2nd curse would be best? I'm currently running Ele Weakness

Thanks in advance!


I thought about doing the same thing and adding in another curse but honestly culling strike is going to outbeat any other curse you can use.


Interesting that culling strike does THAT much damage, thanks for the tip I might just swap back to culling and keep it for the Hexproof monsters
"
FlamaBlanca wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
FlamaBlanca wrote:
Hey buddy just a quick question, i have Awakened curse on hit for the +1 curse instead of Culling strike.

Any ideas which 2nd curse would be best? I'm currently running Ele Weakness

Thanks in advance!


I thought about doing the same thing and adding in another curse but honestly culling strike is going to outbeat any other curse you can use.


Interesting that culling strike does THAT much damage, thanks for the tip I might just swap back to culling and keep it for the Hexproof monsters


I mean it does 10% dmg to all the big important stuff. Clear has never really mattered in this game as long as you have the aoe, so everything is about single target and killing as fast as you can. Killing things like sirius/conqs/uber elder etc at 10% of their hp is huge and pretty hard to beat with a curse. Especially when the best curses left are like enfeeble or temp chains or something.
Cool man, loving your guide its the first char I have brought down Sirus 8 on and my gear is sub optimal solo crafted shit at best.

Keep up the great work!
"
FlamaBlanca wrote:
Cool man, loving your guide its the first char I have brought down Sirus 8 on and my gear is sub optimal solo crafted shit at best.

Keep up the great work!


Thanks, glad to hear your liking it.
Hey Goofy, I took a more oriented dps path with my gear but was wondering if you could take a look at my character and point me the things I should absolutely change ?

Thanks a lot !
Hey, just wanted to point out that your tree is right next to notable "Practical Application"- if you went there you would have 5 more strength and dex after removing 1 each of the + 30 strength and dex passives.

I got to my stats where I didn't need those taken, but it's a boon to your stats potentially.

Here's my pastebin. Pretty similar to your tree.

https://pastebin.com/imCeY7PE

Another thing to add, if you get a crusader base wand with "Arcane Surge On Crit Chance" you won't need a mana flask anymore, and it's a "more" damage buff besides surging your mana pool with mana constantly. I got a higher damage wand but felt the mana difference fast when I didn't have the surge buff.

Thanks for the guide!
Hi, I have been following this build and it is working great! A couple of questions:

The Tempered Flesh jewel lost its Critical Strike Multiplier modifier in 3.10, would you change it for something else?
As is, it is just removing some str from us unless I am missing something.

For cheaper annointments, would Efficient Explosives be decent? Or any other recommendations? Don't have the oils yet for Tranquility

Also, aiming for level 90, which 9 points would you leave for last? Sovereignity and the mana reserve? (I am having no mana issues with my flask)

An Unnatural Instinct Jewel also dropped for me, would it be worth putting to the right of the Shadow start, freeing up 2 points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info