[3.12] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content)

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll look for some other weapons then :)
So, silly question.

But why low Life? I don't see anything in the build that would benefit from low life.

Just curious. Swapped my build over to this one from another. It looks to be in many ways considerably more solid and well thought out. Just that's the part I'm hanging up on.
"
constupro2 wrote:
So, silly question.

But why low Life? I don't see anything in the build that would benefit from low life.

Just curious. Swapped my build over to this one from another. It looks to be in many ways considerably more solid and well thought out. Just that's the part I'm hanging up on.


Low life is always and i mean ALWAYS for 3 reasons.

1.) You get more auras that you can cast, because you have to use ones that eat up your life. So you get to use your normal mana pool for reservation then get like 2-3 auras extra which is prty damn big.

2.) You get to pick up pain attunement for 1 point on your passive tree that gives you 30% MORE spell damage when on low life. 30% More damage is a huge chuck of damage.

3.) Going Low life also allows you to get some super good items like pressence of chayula that gives huge chunks of extra ES because you still have a "maximum life pool" unlike CI where you get life set to 1.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 16, 2020, 2:20:56 AM
What do y think about tremor rod ? and another 6L on the body for arc for exemple ? I see a lot of people play with blastchain i wonder if is really better.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
STREAM:
Tempered Flesh is the next one. Gets socketed at the jewel socket over by the templar start. Does not show/work in POB atm, but we get a good amount of crit multi and lose nothing. [/b]



the gem got patched

3.10.0
Tempered Flesh now grants -1 to Strength per Strength on allocated Passives and 2% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on allocated Passives. Existing versions of the item are not affected.


it got another name and extra stats

Transcendent Flesh

-1 Strength per 1 Strength on Allocated Passives in Radius
+7% to Critical Strike Multiplier per 10 Strength on Unallocated Passives in Radius
3% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on Allocated Passives in Radius
2% reduced Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on Unallocated Passives in Radius
"
Low life is always and i mean ALWAYS for 3 reasons.

1.) You get more auras that you can cast, because you have to use ones that eat up your life. So you get to use your normal mana pool for reservation then get like 2-3 auras extra which is prty damn big.

2.) You get to pick up pain attunement for 1 point on your passive tree that gives you 30% MORE spell damage when on low life. 30% More damage is a huge chuck of damage.

3.) Going Low life also allows you to get some super good items like pressence of chayula that gives huge chunks of extra ES because you still have a "maximum life pool" unlike CI where you get life set to 1.



Ahh that makes sense. Alright, thanks!!
"
Pingg05 wrote:


the gem got patched

3.10.0
Tempered Flesh now grants -1 to Strength per Strength on allocated Passives and 2% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on allocated Passives. Existing versions of the item are not affected.


it got another name and extra stats

Transcendent Flesh

-1 Strength per 1 Strength on Allocated Passives in Radius
+7% to Critical Strike Multiplier per 10 Strength on Unallocated Passives in Radius
3% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on Allocated Passives in Radius
2% reduced Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on Unallocated Passives in Radius


It got the recovery and such added to it, same gem pretty much and nothing has changed though.
Looking forward to try this build, can you please tell me how it works in current league? Is dps still good and are there any problems during delirium encounters?
"
TerroR75 wrote:
Looking forward to try this build, can you please tell me how it works in current league? Is dps still good and are there any problems during delirium encounters?


Not doing it in current league but i don't know why it wouldn't shine, nothing changed with it at all :D
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
TerroR75 wrote:
Looking forward to try this build, can you please tell me how it works in current league? Is dps still good and are there any problems during delirium encounters?


Not doing it in current league but i don't know why it wouldn't shine, nothing changed with it at all :D


Thank you for quick reply, what about clear speed with ball lightning? Delirium kind of depends on fast clearing so yeah. I guess it's decent cause these are mines (+slower projectiles) but what do I know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info