PC servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately 15 minutes.

[3.11] Devon's Impale Barrage/RoA Deadeye | All content viable | 3mil+ DPS

Pimped the build out some more, seems like I have plenty of damage for most content. Beating Simulacrum waves 18-20 is hard though, lots of enemies start one-shotting and getting out of one-shot range there. Wiped on my first every try at Sirius, felt like I was dying to mechanics I didn't know that well rather than it being a build failure. Also got up to 24 challenges complete, so deciding whether I push to 36 on this or get another character levelled to finish off the other hard encounters.

Still need to get a corrupted blood jewel, replace my ring once enhance hits 3, and maybe a better amulet. Ideally fit some chaos resist in there somewhere too
"
Inthrall wrote:
Pimped the build out some more, seems like I have plenty of damage for most content. Beating Simulacrum waves 18-20 is hard though, lots of enemies start one-shotting and getting out of one-shot range there. Wiped on my first every try at Sirius, felt like I was dying to mechanics I didn't know that well rather than it being a build failure. Also got up to 24 challenges complete, so deciding whether I push to 36 on this or get another character levelled to finish off the other hard encounters.

Still need to get a corrupted blood jewel, replace my ring once enhance hits 3, and maybe a better amulet. Ideally fit some chaos resist in there somewhere too

You should replace the Volley Fire gem with a good Watcher's eye. I did that as well in the pastebin (updated a few days ago). Volley fire is not really necessary since we're using RoA to clear anyway. Also you could maybe look for a Drillneck with a nice Implicit like chain or extra arrow.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I've got that quiver with an extra arrow now no? Or is there a different corruption I need?

Watchers eye is next on my list, but they're super pricy
"
Inthrall wrote:
I've got that quiver with an extra arrow now no? Or is there a different corruption I need?

Watchers eye is next on my list, but they're super pricy

That Quiver is a Juicy one exile, nice.

And yeah watcher's eyes are pretty pricy but worth the money.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Is it possible to replace one of the RoA support gem with Mirage archer? If yes which gem should I swap out?
Last edited by Wazzouf on Apr 4, 2020, 5:46:44 PM
"
Wazzouf wrote:
Is it possible to replace one of the RoA support gem with Mirage archer? If yes which gem should I swap out?

It's possible ofc. The gem that provides least damage soooo, slower projectiles iirc?
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hello,

First of all thank you for the build, I'm really enjoying it. It's fun.
I reached t14 maps and awakening 4 and that's moment when real struggle begins. I'm getting constantly one-shooted by random rare or unique mob. It's really difficult to push delirium past 4 level without dying. Right now i have about 200 deaths. I'm afraid to do any end game bosses.
Can anyone check my profile (it should be public) and advise what can I improve for defenses? I know my bow is bad but I'm collecting money to buy top tier one with decent rolls. I have 4,6k hp and it's not impressive. With gems I can probably push it to 5k but I'm afraid it won't make a big difference and I will be dying still very often. I would like to finish this build but I'm not sure what to do now.
Thanks in advance.

And also POB: https://pastebin.com/Vr0DmH7C (I just bought arborix bow).
Last edited by versanic on Apr 8, 2020, 6:35:50 AM
Last edited by Taroto on Apr 12, 2020, 9:43:37 AM

Last edited by Taroto on Apr 12, 2020, 9:44:00 AM
could u give examples about good watchers eye for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info