|[Xbox One] 3.9.2d Patch Notes
Metamorph & Conquerors Improvements
- Fixed a graphical bug with Warlord influenced items.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent Blight encounters from completing.
- Fixed a bug where unusable corpses would be targeted by corpse skills.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using a sextant while there were no watchstones socketed.
- Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding L3 displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.
- Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.
- Added visual indicators at the centre of the Atlas which display which Conquerors have been defeated. These visual indicators are removed upon opening portals to the Eye of the Storm.
- Adjusted the positions of various Citadels so that they aren't hidden by UI elements.
- Opening a Map that is affected by multiple of the same or similar Sextant modifiers no longer consumes a use of the duplicate Sextant modifier.
- The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds now drops Influenced Items when killed.
- Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked while standing in the Desolation of the Awakener ground effect.
- Added a visual indicator to Maps in the Map Stash which indicates if the Awakening Objective has been completed.
- Added a visual indicator to Watchstones and Watchstones socketed in Citadels which indicates whether or not they have a Sextant applied to them.
- Added some additional modifiers to the pool of modifiers that Awakened Sextants can apply.
- Portals to Maps which contain a Conqueror encounter now use Zana's portal effect.
- Fixed a bug where any individual map in an influenced region that had previously gained the influence effect of the current Conqueror had a much lower chance to gain that effect again than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Conqueror's Exalted Orbs didn't respect the "Cannot roll Caster Modifiers" and "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers" modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where portals to the Conqueror encounters could spawn in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where applying a Sextant to a Watchstone socketed in a Citadel could generate the same or a similar modifier which was already on another Watchstone in that same Citadel.
- Fixed a bug where various modifiers found on the Precursor's Emblem unique ring were not affected by Quality applied by Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where various Chaos Resistance modifiers were not being increased by Quality applied by Prismatic Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% reduced Mana Reservation" modifiers which affect Herald skills were not affected by Fertile Catalyst Quality.
- Fixed a bug where you could allocate passives connected to another class's starting passives by allocating a passive immediately connected to that class's starting location through the use of the Thread of Hope unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug where the Metamorph UI always displayed a missing organ in the Basilica Map, even when the area was fully cleared.
- Fixed various performance issues that could occur when encountering Conquerors and their monsters in Maps.
- Fixed a visual bug where only the creator of an area would see the organ collection graphic when killing Metamorph targets.
- Unique Maps can once again be searched by name on the Atlas.
- Divination Cards which grant Shaper-related items now have their Shaper background once again.
- Maps that are Influenced by The Shaper or The Elder now have a fancy background or border.
- Fixed a bug where Ignites applied by Explosive Arrow sometimes dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug where Volatile Dead orbs didn't detonate when reaching the maximum amount allowed (60).
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Temple Map could be obtained through the 3 to 1 Map Vendor Recipe.
- Fixed a bug where a Terrain Generation Failure could occur when entering the Plaza Map.
- Fixed a bug where mana reservation costs for an Aura could be much lower than intended through the use of Spell Totem and the Ancient Waystones unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug which prevented using the Time Portal to leave an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.0 that made the Miracle Map Device much bigger than intended.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when getting near party members who were using the Chains of Command unique body armour.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Lightning Warp Mines.
- Fixed a client crash when exiting to Character Selection.
- Fixed a client crash related to displaying advanced descriptions on items.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Jan 29, 2020, 6:08:45 PM
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2020, 9:42:47 PM