CloudFlare Captcha when going to poe site

This started yesterday; and with it now acquisition and Trade Macro both won't work.

System is clean; and I've added my IP to projecthoneypot and its been white listed and shows no issues.

Checking the github comments on trade macro others are experiencing this same issue.

Anyone have an idea on how to resolve?

Thanks for your time
"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2020, 3:41:12 PM
I have the same issue, and project honeypot says IP is clean. This makes casual POE tools useless, and the official trade site is also crippled
I have the same issue and more: I can't access the MTX shop or see the banners in the login screen.

I was in contact with GGG's Support by e-mail, but they stop answering.

I hope they get back in touch after the weekend...
Hi there, Exiles!

Could you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com :)
Was this eventually resolved? I am now having the same issue. I am going to send an email to support as well.
It was resolved back in Feb when this thread was originally posted, which is why you don't bump old threads. It just started up again today however.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:
Hi there, Exiles!

Could you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names that would be greatly appreciated. :)
this normally happens when your IP have been restricted for attacking / spamming GGG's backend API's.
Next step after this is account ban for breach of ToS / 3 party software.

You should e-mail GGG support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info