[3.11] HERALD OF AGONY MANA GUARDIAN 2020 Build. ~20K ES. From Cheap to Expensive!

"
Hmongpho wrote:
i have a lvl 27 herald of agony and it still takes about 1 minute to kill t16 boss can you go look at my chara and see what is wrong with it

Your characters are private
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
try it now WtfMinions https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hmongpho/characters
"
Hmongpho wrote:
try it now WtfMinions https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hmongpho/characters

Inreased damage and chaos does nothing on belt and rings.
As for the rest: you need empower 4 at least.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hey man, thanks for the guide.

Can you have a look at my char ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/low974/characters?characterName=Lowguard

What can I upgrade that don't cost much to reach 20K+ shield ?

I can't seem to get disciple + skitter + hatred at the same time
"
Low974 wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the guide.

Can you have a look at my char ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/low974/characters?characterName=Lowguard

What can I upgrade that don't cost much to reach 20K+ shield ?

I can't seem to get disciple + skitter + hatred at the same time

You can't fit all without reserve helm enchant
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Thank you for the guide. I killed these bosses on Hardcore fairly easily so far (take note i'm NOT using Watcher's Eye and only have around 18k ES):

- Cortex -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLfChpQKAU
- Shaper -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEJg3EujTic
- Sirus8 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQX24a5Ugnw
- UberElder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDWELBesU08
- UberAtziri https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70OrXozy-gU

I would suggest though using my gear / aura setup which is not really hard to achieve when league is alive and well:



You can see my tree fairly easily clicking on my account name on the right, but i expect to lose the nodes when 3.10 is gonna be live of course.

For jewels (beside the usual Healthy Mind, 3x Mana Grand Spectrum, Watcher's Eye):

Lethal Pride with Kiloava / Karui -> doubles your block chance (put near minion instability). Divine until you get nice bonus on notables (i got 5% strength on Death Attunement and +20% fire res on Unnatural Calm, +2/+4 strength on small nodes)

Tempered spirit near Mind Drinker (get that node too ofc)

Golden Rule to dramatically boost virulence stacks

Another Rare Jewel with 50%+ resistances and % mana (corrupting blood is also nice)

You also need Enlighten 4 and 1% mana reduced on either tempered spirit, golden rule or rare jewel to be able to run Hatred, Skitterbots and Herald of Agony together (you also need 48% reduced mana reserved circle of nostalgia of course).

For flasks i would recommend Rumi's Concoction, Soul Ripper if you want to manually trigger Vaal Molten Shell or non-vaal version linked with increased duration, and shock/curse/ignite whatever you want on sulphur, quartz and another flask of your choice (i also like to use Jade iron skin flask with Rumi's).

We will see in a few days if on 3.10 this setup is gonna be nerfed (which i somewhat expect to happen)
Last edited by Vicentious on Mar 8, 2020, 1:48:52 PM
"
Vicentious wrote:
Thank you for the guide. I killed these bosses on Hardcore fairly easily so far (take note i'm NOT using Watcher's Eye and only have around 18k ES):

- Cortex -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLfChpQKAU
- Shaper -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEJg3EujTic
- Sirus8 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQX24a5Ugnw
- UberElder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDWELBesU08
- UberAtziri https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70OrXozy-gU

I would suggest though using my gear / aura setup which is not really hard to achieve when league is alive and well:



You can see my tree fairly easily clicking on my account name on the right, but i expect to lose the nodes when 3.10 is gonna be live of course.

For jewels (beside the usual Healthy Mind, 3x Mana Grand Spectrum, Watcher's Eye):

Lethal Pride with Kiloava / Karui -> doubles your block chance (put near minion instability). Divine until you get nice bonus on notables (i got 5% strength on Death Attunement and +20% fire res on Unnatural Calm, +2/+4 strength on small nodes)

Tempered spirit near Mind Drinker (get that node too ofc)

Golden Rule to dramatically boost virulence stacks

Another Rare Jewel with 50%+ resistances and % mana (corrupting blood is also nice)

You also need Enlighten 4 and 1% mana reduced on either tempered spirit, golden rule or rare jewel to be able to run Hatred, Skitterbots and Herald of Agony together (you also need 48% reduced mana reserved circle of nostalgia of course).

For flasks i would recommend Rumi's Concoction, Soul Ripper if you want to manually trigger Vaal Molten Shell or non-vaal version linked with increased duration, and shock/curse/ignite whatever you want on sulphur, quartz and another flask of your choice (i also like to use Jade iron skin flask with Rumi's).

We will see in a few days if on 3.10 this setup is gonna be nerfed (which i somewhat expect to happen)

Nice! And thanx for input! Yeah looking forward to patch notes :)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hey!

I am considering starting as a guardian summoner instead of necro summoner this league (tired of dying).

How good would this build be in Blight maps?
Necro Frost Sentinels are EZ mode.
HoA usually clear screens but only one of them could be limiting?

Cheers!
"
Rakio wrote:
Hey!

I am considering starting as a guardian summoner instead of necro summoner this league (tired of dying).

How good would this build be in Blight maps?
Necro Frost Sentinels are EZ mode.
HoA usually clear screens but only one of them could be limiting?

Cheers!

Very shitty for blight maps
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469


This is my gear, taken from the medium budget POB. I know gems aren't all level 20+, and Im only level 80 on this toon, but the damage seems super low, even for t13+ maps. Survivability is there, even without a " Gain x% from Clarity" (around 12k ES buffed), but that damage seems super low. Is it just because of low level gems and low toon level?

Thanks for the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info