|Xbox 3.9.2e Patch Notes
- Added functionality for repeat applying sextants.
- Added an error display when currency fails to apply to an item.
- Fixed a bug where the delve map would be incorrectly displayed on Xbox One X the first time it was opened.
- You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.
- Added a notification when completing an Awakening Objective.
- Blight monsters that are following a Blight path no longer 'aggro' to players when they are damaged.
- Added an information hover to the Atlas Inventory.
- Added reminder text to the "Supported Skills throw up to 4 additional Mines" stat on Minefield Support. The behaviour of skills supported by Minefield is unchanged.
- The currency type dropdown is now ordered alphabetically, with Chaos Orb as the default option, when pricing an item in a Public Stash Tab.
- Updated various error messages to indicate that items with Catalyst Quality or the new Influence types cannot be split using the Bestiary recipe.
- The blood paths outside of Brutus' arena have been restored.
- Adjusted the positions of Acid Caverns' Citadel so that it isn't partially hidden by UI elements.
- Fixed a bug which prevented additional Conquerors of the Atlas from spawning if you had migrated your Atlas from SSF while you had a Sirus encounter ready to open.
- Fixed various cases where the Immortal Syndicate warning would appear when it shouldn't.
- Fixed another bug where extremely strong Ignites sometimes dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.0 which caused Divination Cards that created Influenced Magic items to instead give Influenced Rare items.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the Menagerie cages.
- Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Frost Bomb was cast by a monster on top of a Mine with the Void Emperor Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2020, 5:24:33 AM
on Feb 6, 2020, 6:01:19 PM
Grinding Gear Games
on Feb 6, 2020, 6:05:17 PM
Added functionality for repeat applying sextants.
give elementalist her prolif back... it was all she had left
on Feb 6, 2020, 6:12:38 PM
waiting for a fix regarding desync from cyclone in the sirus fight, you know, the one that places you under the meteor every time it lands on the ground...
on Feb 6, 2020, 6:37:15 PM
I'm crashing when I enter a map
on Feb 7, 2020, 12:26:40 AM
I am using Xbox oneX Options are Performance
Client crash when picking up items.
Saboteur crashes immediately. Use Skill Split Arrow mine
Necromancer doesn't crash. Use Skill Many kinds of minions
Saboteur Moving speed faster than Necromancer.
Synchronous misalignment Position misalignment?
Last edited by ManagedMite2 on Feb 8, 2020, 9:02:58 PM
on Feb 7, 2020, 5:24:33 AM