3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

"
Dean0cide wrote:
https://pastebin.com/nRKuydFT

Hey, I respecced towards this build after getting sick of cyclone. I spent like 15ish exalted but my damage is no where near what I see on your POB. Even without the flasks and watchers eye that I took off your POB i'm not even close to those damage numbers. I could try getting more strength on my amulet but I'm out of currency.

Please help.



The 3rd meek is redundant here btw, you dont gain much with that 4 points investment

Put those 4 points into disembowling wheel, you get 25% more damage here

You are missing a curse on hit set up, maim linked to flesh and stone

Missing a lion's roar flask(25% more damage)
Your flask set up is incomplete, flask contributes alot to our dps(diamond, lion's roar and optionally, bottled faith)

Your abyss jewel is useless, provides almost nothing, we dont need onslaught or phasing, we just leap slam our way thru everything

Your PoB doesnt support your cluster jewel, but its also useless, we dont scale impale at all, we scale hard on crit/crit multi, which you dont have much.
I am at 715% crit multi, and 91% effective crit rate with diamond flask on, where you are on 513% crit multi with 44.08 effective crit rate. This is where the bulk of damage is missing from. Also having a watcher's eye with double damage mod is huge here too, because its an effective 8-12% more damage

Gear wise, it feels that you are trying to get too much % but you neglected flat strength. Your chest doesnt give much benefit with just 12% str, get one with t1 flat str and % str

I wouldnt doubt a tailwind boots with elusive is great(but honestly overrated), but the priority is to get a boots with % str, t1 flat str, over getting elusive and tailwind. Strength gives us lots of E-hp, dps. Tailwind dont do much for an earthquake build because we are still limited by how often the aftershock happens

Your amulet has an empty prefix, should be able to craft strength there. Use 20 intrinsic catalyst there, missing lots of extra stats in here

My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hey currently using your build on PS4 got quick question im using your first pob without clusters using 3 meek jewels and just got a pure talent jewel but cant find were too insert it in pob can you help?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Apr 16, 2020, 5:21:57 PM
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hey currently using your build on PS4 got quick question im using your first pob without clusters using 3 meek jewels and just got a pure talent jewel but cant find were too insert it in pob can you help?



We dont use 3 meek jewels

Also, we put pure talent between marauder and scion starting point, near the strength travel nodes
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hi !

I want to use your build as endgame after my skelemancer. I'm farming a 30 exalted as starting point.

I really like the concept to beach slam in the map.
What i'm worried if this i still good for all the end game content even after the nerf.

Which pastebin you suggest me to use for the path of building?


Thanks for your job in making this build and for your time.


"
antanaricus wrote:
Hi !

I want to use your build as endgame after my skelemancer. I'm farming a 30 exalted as starting point.

I really like the concept to beach slam in the map.
What i'm worried if this i still good for all the end game content even after the nerf.

Which pastebin you suggest me to use for the path of building?


Thanks for your job in making this build and for your time.






I would suggest using the one with unnatural instinct if you do have the budget

The nerf mainly hit our effective ES, i lose about 1.5k-2k ES from the nerf, so i went from 13k-11k E hp.

If you do have the budget/some str gear set up already from your previous build, this is definitely good to go, we dont take any nerf in our damage, still hit stuff just as hard
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:


I would suggest using the one with unnatural instinct if you do have the budget

The nerf mainly hit our effective ES, i lose about 1.5k-2k ES from the nerf, so i went from 13k-11k E hp.

If you do have the budget/some str gear set up already from your previous build, this is definitely good to go, we dont take any nerf in our damage, still hit stuff just as hard


If losing 2k of ES isn't a bother i will go for it.

For the build u meant the 3.10 version with the cluster jewel if i understood correcty. I no wanna pick the wrong pastebin.

In this case even if is expensive i will cap my chaos resistance?


Thanks for your fast reply.
"
antanaricus wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:


I would suggest using the one with unnatural instinct if you do have the budget

The nerf mainly hit our effective ES, i lose about 1.5k-2k ES from the nerf, so i went from 13k-11k E hp.

If you do have the budget/some str gear set up already from your previous build, this is definitely good to go, we dont take any nerf in our damage, still hit stuff just as hard


If losing 2k of ES isn't a bother i will go for it.

For the build u meant the 3.10 version with the cluster jewel if i understood correcty. I no wanna pick the wrong pastebin.

In this case even if is expensive i will cap my chaos resistance?


Thanks for your fast reply.



Capping chaos res will 100% require you to invest into cluster jewel, then you probably have to use the tree with cluster jewel

else the one without cluster jewel works just fine(we have an issue with cluster jewel that the travel nodes that gives %attack or phys damage gives us literally no benefit)

Running cluster jewel also runs the risk of reducing our base stats, because the travel nodes in cluster jewels does not add str by itself
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hi!,

What are your thoughts on putting a Split personality Strength Jelwel at the top end of the chain?

Will that give us a good boost as well?

thanks!!
"
Mordath2018 wrote:
Hi!,

What are your thoughts on putting a Split personality Strength Jelwel at the top end of the chain?

Will that give us a good boost as well?

thanks!!



The most a split personality strength jewel can give is prob around 30-35 strength, i do not think its worth it, unless we are trying to path to the north part of witch and take cruel preparation on the way. Still, i do not think its worth the points to travel for it
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:



Capping chaos res will 100% require you to invest into cluster jewel, then you probably have to use the tree with cluster jewel

else the one without cluster jewel works just fine(we have an issue with cluster jewel that the travel nodes that gives %attack or phys damage gives us literally no benefit)

Running cluster jewel also runs the risk of reducing our base stats, because the travel nodes in cluster jewels does not add str by itself


If the cluster jewel aren't necessary is a good to go form because i didn't understood well the cluster jewel thing. I will go for the purist build if you suggest so.

This will even my first time trying to craft somenthing. If i play with the unique amulet instead of trying to craft from the start the amber amulet is a good thing or the amulet is mandatory?


EDIT: i'm having some issues finding tempered flesh with the critical strike multiplier. If i can't find one what you suggest as replacement?





Last edited by antanaricus on Apr 18, 2020, 10:07:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info