3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

Thanks, I try in POB build around Brutus , (eq+shockwave+ld+edwa+fpen+pulv) Shockwave proc on hit+aftershock outscale eq DMG even if we change Shockwave for fist of war, but in that build we have many added dmg. Will try in POB with pillar.
P.s. POB can't calculate sesmic cry(
Last edited by nocheatsinlife on Jun 23, 2020, 9:29:45 PM
If we change energy leech for the fist of war, how to leech hp or es from enemies?
"
Disparser wrote:
If we change energy leech for the fist of war, how to leech hp or es from enemies?



We would rely on energy shield recharge for ES

For life, we use a phys damage leeched as life jewel/pure talent +1 point at duelist start
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
What about gems? "My current gear set up" and "gems" for leap slam are different. How to use seismic cry mechanic? Put into earthquake or into leap slam links? What to replace with seismic cry?

And another question: with abyss jewel in tree i have 60k DPS for earthquake (for example). after replacing abyss jewel for transcendent flesh i get 57.5k DPS (but higher crit multi). Should i save transcendent flesh in the tree?
Last edited by Disparser on Jun 28, 2020, 10:36:07 AM
hello can u give me a pob link for league start this build becuase in item i just see 3.10 version and there is Bottled Faith, Sulphur Flask and some jewel like wathstone is expesive can u give us a league start version for 3.11(item) thx
The cluster jewels alone are like 20 ex. u still recommending going for clusters even with budget options?


This guide lacks some more starting info, like more in detail what to do from like a 3ex budget pov. Cause the gear detailing on the guide so far is only from a 30-50ex pov.
Last edited by Luigo on Jun 29, 2020, 1:42:42 AM
"
Disparser wrote:
What about gems? "My current gear set up" and "gems" for leap slam are different. How to use seismic cry mechanic? Put into earthquake or into leap slam links? What to replace with seismic cry?

And another question: with abyss jewel in tree i have 60k DPS for earthquake (for example). after replacing abyss jewel for transcendent flesh i get 57.5k DPS (but higher crit multi). Should i save transcendent flesh in the tree?


As of 3.11, we scale heavily on flat added phys damage on earthquake, due to the removal of flat added phys on aftershock. Keep whatever that gives you more damage




"
shadow2A wrote:
hello can u give me a pob link for league start this build becuase in item i just see 3.10 version and there is Bottled Faith, Sulphur Flask and some jewel like wathstone is expesive can u give us a league start version for 3.11(item) thx


Bottled faith is an item specially and specifically added to increase damage. It does not impact the base mechanic of the build

The base idea of items is still to stack as much strength as possible and also get flat added physical damage

League start wise, i suggest using Sweep until you can afford some higher end items with flat added phys like 2 steel rings


Jewels arent the main power spikes we have, except 2 meeks + glorious vanity. Unnatural instinct and watcher's eye are optional expensive upgrades.


"
Luigo wrote:
The cluster jewels alone are like 20 ex. u still recommending going for clusters even with budget options?


This guide lacks some more starting info, like more in detail what to do from like a 3ex budget pov. Cause the gear detailing on the guide so far is only from a 30-50ex pov.



I listed a list of mods we want from items. We dont use pure unique items on the build so i can not give you a list of what to upgrade, but i can give you a list of preferred mods on rare items to upgrade for.
Its more about understanding what are the mods you want from rare item than to get a mirror copy of exactly what rare items/stats i have on them
Only the weapon, helm and gloves will be a fixed slot

The gear detailing on the guide might be 30-50ex from your pov(i dont get how the items are 30-50ex, especially if you take out bottled faith), but i did fully explain what are the stats required and what is preferred

In my pob i only used a single medium cluster jewel followed by a small cluster jewel. How is a medium cluster jewel + 1 small cluster jewel(which i did stat isnt a required for the build) 20ex?
In fact, i am not really a fan of using cluster jewels because most arent really strong for us except wall of muscle
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Could you do a updated tree on pob (3.11). Some of the jewels etc doesnt exist/has changed. Like the doryani isn't anywhere on the tree anymore. Tempered flesh is changed since 3.11. What about attack speed, im lvl 70 now and its super slow to kill, not cause of damage but cause of speed. This just feels to me like a meme build that only works if u have 25ex minimum. Feels like im complaining alot sry.



Also why do u suggest second wind for leap slam in armor. It does nothing.

Last edited by Luigo on Jun 29, 2020, 1:12:41 PM
"
Luigo wrote:
Could you do a updated tree on pob (3.11). Some of the jewels etc doesnt exist/has changed. Like the doryani isn't anywhere on the tree anymore. Tempered flesh is changed since 3.11. What about attack speed, im lvl 70 now and its super slow to kill, not cause of damage but cause of speed. This just feels to me like a meme build that only works if u have 25ex minimum. Feels like im complaining alot sry.



Also why do u suggest second wind for leap slam in armor. It does nothing.




By doryani you mean glorious vanity by doryani? its a timeless jewel you have to get


Attack speed isnt meant to be super high because we build around a slow attacking build(just like the 2h rework GGG imagined), slamming once to clear packs

We use transcendent flesh, not tempered flesh

Second wind if for seismic cry for a lower cd, assuming you are running earth quake

You said you are level 70, but i only see a level 38 ascendant in your profile.
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713



What about this?

I ve found a perfect ring for my res cap and mana leech to drop jewel with mana leech and i put thread of hope here and learnt 4 useful skills (im just 93 and wanna learn 2 more)




Tireless, retribution, presicion, steelwood stance

and wanna learn glancing blows for double block chance (need to power charges), and sanctity (str, armour, hp red, es.

What do u think about this move?


These are my stats in ho



I cant even realize how did u get 81% crit chance (bottlet faith doesnt show crit chance). I have gloves with corruption, same tree but im just 46% crit chance



P.S: in PoB i have 1.7kk combined damage against urs 3.3kk.
Last edited by Disparser on Jun 30, 2020, 6:42:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info