3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

"
ZeNukey wrote:
Yo, im doing the Cluster PoB version with the instinct jewel. Where do i shove the timeless jewel?


Timeless jewel near MoM change it to corrupted soul

"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
Done should work now


Your body armor isnt that amazing seeing that its for t1/t1 rolls for the strength, doesnt have great life and you can craft an extra mod on it. I suggest getting something with high life and preferably resist so you can loosen the requirements on the other part of the gear.

Also, your rings and amulet arent on highest roll, try using some blessed orbs and roll their implicit to max.

Use intrinsic catalysts on your amulet, missing out 20+ stat there

Forbidden taste isnt that good for us, considering we are a hybrid

For flask, run lion's roar, this is huge dps and huge survivability
Cinderswallow urn is insane for mapping, get one with high life/es on kill roll
Also run a diamond flask. You cant cap your resist without the bismuth flask?

If budget is an issue, use your 2nd ring slot and commit fully on res from that, it would make gearing else where less taxing


"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
I've got a few more questions, I hope i'm not asking too many of these.

Why do we want the duelist's starting point ascendancy?
Are the Le Heup rings fantastic for leveling? they seem incredible because of +attributes, +damage, +resistances.
Is the 2 meek setup really that useful if I don't have Unnatural Instinct? (also wow, unnatural instinct is expensive)
Do you have any suggestions for leveling boots/hats/belts (lvl req of under 50), or is my only choice to find whatever has +strength on it?
Does leap slam need to be in a 6L item? it seems like the majority of our damage comes from EQ, so the fortify and brutality and impale on leap slam seems unnecessary at least while leveling



Duelist starting point + pure talent = life leech
Le heup are decent, we get abit of everything we need there.
2 meek set up is great, it makes the life nodes near ascendant very strong and gives us alot of resist too.

Leap slam does not need to be in a 6 link, however i like to have faster attack linked to leap slam and it seems that ancestral warchief can benefit from it anyways, so i put them all together


For the chest is it worth getting those things even if it means I can't get % strength?



I would say budget constraints, the chest is probably the easiest slot to get lots of res and life
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Another question, what do you think of https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Alberon%27s_Warpath ?

At 18% it seems better than any flat ammount off str we can get on rare boots. The dowside is no flat life.

Edit: Well, i just checked on PoB, while they are worse than a good Rare, these seem like great a budget alternative.
Last edited by ZeNukey on Mar 26, 2020, 10:23:27 AM
"
ZeNukey wrote:
Another question, what do you think of https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Alberon%27s_Warpath ?

At 18% it seems better than any flat ammount off str we can get on rare boots. The dowside is no flat life.

Edit: Well, i just checked on PoB, while they are worse than a good Rare, these seem like great a budget alternative.


Yes, they are a budget option, for high end min maxing, we want boots with actual flat life and possibly resist if it can cover more
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
alright so I'm finally lvl 70 and this build is fantastic and I thank you for making it, it does an absurd amount of damage.

But one thing I noticed is flat phys damage increases my damage more than most other things. at least according to the in game tooltip, a cheap meginord's girdle gives me more damage per earthquake/damage per second than a nearly perfectly rolled cyclopean coil. in fact as far as I can tell anything that gives "X to X physical damage to attacks" increases my damage much more than any strength alternatives do. if the in game tooltip is accurate, wouldn't you want more phys damage gear? you only have a little bit like the crafted line on the ring and the explicit on the abyssus

Last edited by aScrollerBoy on Mar 26, 2020, 3:33:27 PM
"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
alright so I'm finally lvl 70 and this build is fantastic and I thank you for making it, it does an absurd amount of damage.

But one thing I noticed is flat phys damage increases my damage more than most other things. at least according to the in game tooltip, a cheap meginord's girdle gives me more damage per earthquake/damage per second than a nearly perfectly rolled cyclopean coil. in fact as far as I can tell anything that gives "X to X physical damage to attacks" increases my damage much more than any strength alternatives do. if the in game tooltip is accurate, wouldn't you want more phys damage gear? you only have a little bit like the crafted line on the ring and the explicit on the abyssus





We scale hard on flat phys, because our weapon gives us 1XXX% increased phys damage. However, we cant sacrifice too much strength for the damage. Our main source of damage is earthquake's aftershock, which is not reflected in the tooltip and it adds a ridiculous amount of flat phys.

I had planned around using many flat phys abyss jewels, but it didnt work out well because we sacrificed too much str, which is our dps and our ehp. So we just survive with mainly flat phys from abyssus and stacking a whole load of crit multi. Leave the main bulk of flat phys to the aftershocks
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I'm very confused because I can't find the Tempered Flesh Jewel for Trade. I only find Transcendence Flesh with your mentioned stats but they do have other stats as well. What am I missing? Thx for answering.
"
Corvani wrote:
I'm very confused because I can't find the Tempered Flesh Jewel for Trade. I only find Transcendence Flesh with your mentioned stats but they do have other stats as well. What am I missing? Thx for answering.



Tempered flesh no longer roll crit multi. If you cant afford a transcendent flesh, go for a rare jewel with crit multi mods
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I've been trying to find a good combo of cluster jewels and the issue is that none of the ones that are worth it (80k+ dps in my PoB) can roll together on large jewels. Which makes those nodes not worth it anymore since you're spending so many points on small nodes that don't give enough (even perfectly rolled).

I agree that Voices would be really good in this build, shame I didn't get it before the price skyrocketed with people abusing heralds. Hopefully that gets nerfed soon and everyone sells their Voices cheap! :P

In the mean time I think I'm just going with 1 medium and 1 small jewel to get Precise Commander (the most DPS for me atm) and Blessed (need to craft a good Wall of Muscle jewel). Nothing else seems to be worth it apart from a few notables but those are all on large jewels.

UNLESS I invest into Impale...

Edit: Fuck me just noticed PoB doesn't calculate the 8% double damage bonus from Surefooted Striker properly that's why I missed it as a good notable... That would make it the best for me atm... This is a clusterfuck.
Last edited by blaqwar on Mar 27, 2020, 5:49:16 PM
"
blaqwar wrote:
I've been trying to find a good combo of cluster jewels and the issue is that none of the ones that are worth it (80k+ dps in my PoB) can roll together on large jewels. Which makes those nodes not worth it anymore since you're spending so many points on small nodes that don't give enough (even perfectly rolled).

I agree that Voices would be really good in this build, shame I didn't get it before the price skyrocketed with people abusing heralds. Hopefully that gets nerfed soon and everyone sells their Voices cheap! :P

In the mean time I think I'm just going with 1 medium and 1 small jewel to get Precise Commander (the most DPS for me atm) and Blessed (need to craft a good Wall of Muscle jewel). Nothing else seems to be worth it apart from a few notables but those are all on large jewels.

UNLESS I invest into Impale...

Edit: Fuck me just noticed PoB doesn't calculate the 8% double damage bonus from Surefooted Striker properly that's why I missed it as a good notable... That would make it the best for me atm... This is a clusterfuck.





The thing about large cluster jewel is that we want those with very little passives added, preferably those with 8 passive added, 3 notables and 2 jewels, because in this situation, we only need to add 2 small passive but we get 3 big passive and 2 jewel slots to branch out into crit jewels
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I agree.

The question becomes of how much of your tree is worth devoting to cluster jewels cause even a perfect Large Jewel (with 8 passives, 2 slots and 2 notables) you need to spend a minimum of 7 points to get both jewel slots, unless you want to skip the notable which makes the whole jewel worth even less (or if you find an insane rolled one with 2 jewel slots, NO NOTABLES and hp/str/stats and 35% increased effect, then it would take only 5 points, worth mulling over).

A perfect Medium Jewel (4 passives, 2/1 notables, 1 slot) takes 3 points, so 2 of those is 6 and you get the same amount of slots for Small Jewels. Not to mention you get a notable for the 4th point if you should wish (and they're kinda good).

Now we're pathing right by 2 jewel slots and the third one requires 1 extra passive point so it's not a big sacrifice there. And from what I can tell there's really only two good notable on large jewels (unless you're speccing into impale), Weight Advantage and Surefooted Striker and they're mutually exclusive which means that Large Jewels will always be less beneficial to have over Mediums, which have quite a few good notables.

All of this leads me to think that grabbing 2/3 outer jewel sockets, filling them with 2/3 Medium Jewels with 4 passives (Precise Commander, Provocateur, Pressure Points if needed, none are mutually exclusive) and Small Jewels with Blessed/Wall of Muscle is the most efficient usage of them.

Edit: The above is if you're not going for impale. And don't feel like spending crazy amounts of exalts on Voices. :D
Last edited by blaqwar on Mar 28, 2020, 3:56:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info