[3.12] ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF CHIEFTAIN Build (2020 Edition).Cheap,Strong League Starter, 15M+ DPS!

"
"
Rage do effect totems same as onslaught

flask is conditional you need charges pure onslaught is better on bosses

i checked 1 and 50 rage and it was no difference in pob at all


rage definitely affects totems, i did rage mob mentality serker AW totems last league
"
frawrst wrote:
"
"
Rage do effect totems same as onslaught

flask is conditional you need charges pure onslaught is better on bosses

i checked 1 and 50 rage and it was no difference in pob at all


rage definitely affects totems, i did rage mob mentality serker AW totems last league

Well, i added rage to totems and it gives 26% more damage on a chief. So not worth it
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, I plan on league starting with this for 3.11. I've played some of your other builds and have enjoyed them so I'm looking forward to this one. Thanks for the updates and hopefully the next league will bring you back.
"
Cevux wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, I plan on league starting with this for 3.11. I've played some of your other builds and have enjoyed them so I'm looking forward to this one. Thanks for the updates and hopefully the next league will bring you back.

Good luck!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
COULd somebody post a screenshot of what the LETHAL PRIDE jewell does to the tree, when socketed into the duelist area ???
"
hyyyben wrote:
COULd somebody post a screenshot of what the LETHAL PRIDE jewell does to the tree, when socketed into the duelist area ???

you don't have path of building? it's shown there
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
FOUnd the answer i was looking for.


Timeless jewell Lethal pride, seems like winning the lottery top divine one of those bad boys with 5% inc str, on all the nodes i actually need in the duelist area.
Or intimidate on hit would be sweet.
Last edited by hyyyben on Jun 18, 2020, 10:28:56 PM
nvm
Last edited by Sirlorrans on Jun 26, 2020, 12:55:28 AM
"
hyyyben wrote:
FOUnd the answer i was looking for.


Timeless jewell Lethal pride, seems like winning the lottery top divine one of those bad boys with 5% inc str, on all the nodes i actually need in the duelist area.
Or intimidate on hit would be sweet.

anything really, it's not even needed
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
For the body armor, belt and shield did you just chaos spam to get them? I imagine it would be cheaper than buying them with those rolls already and I don't think fossils would be of any help but I quit for a while so am a bit out of the loop on current crafting methods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info