[3.12] ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF CHIEFTAIN Build (2020 Edition).Cheap,Strong League Starter, 15M+ DPS!

You dont use avatar of fire passive until you get Xoph's blood?
"
bnijman81 wrote:
You dont use avatar of fire passive until you get Xoph's blood?

I don't
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Can you delve well ? I know you said don't delve in hardcore but for standard? think it can survive lvl 150 ? with your current end game items? trying to find a cheap reliable build to delve.
Last edited by KeepersWay on Mar 23, 2020, 5:27:05 AM
"
KeepersWay wrote:
Can you delve well ? I know you said don't delve in hardcore but for standard? think it can survive lvl 150 ? with your current end game items? trying to find a cheap reliable build to delve.

it can delve indeed, i did delve around 300+ easily
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
The best build if ever played, all content done easily in last league, I miss this build a lot...
I probably don't have enough currency to get everything right away- what would the higher priority items be?

Edit: Nevermind, I rewatched the video and have a better idea now.
Last edited by Ace_007 on Mar 23, 2020, 9:56:37 PM
What kind of chest armour should I get when starting out with character? Astral plate with as much life and resists as possible or belly of the beast?

This is considering using the tukohama fortress shield.
Explain me please, how can we get 5-6 totems?

1 is default number of summoned totem
2 from Ancestral Bond
3 from shield

and others? :)
Last edited by YouPeople on Mar 25, 2020, 11:10:30 AM
"
YouPeople wrote:
Explain me please, how can we get 5-6 totems?

1 is default number of summoned totem
2 from Ancestral Bond
3 from shield

and others? :)




You link ancestral protector with Multiple totems, thus allowing you to summon 2 protectors and 3 warchiefs.
"
anvilgod wrote:
What kind of chest armour should I get when starting out with character? Astral plate with as much life and resists as possible or belly of the beast?

This is considering using the tukohama fortress shield.

any rare
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info