[3.12]The BLOCKMAN endgame farming build. All content farming (Cheap and tanky)League starter

"
jlo072 wrote:
"
McMorning wrote:
"
jlo072 wrote:
Hi,

Watcher's eye with mod "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" is too expensive for me. Should I use a watcher's eye with another mod and if so, which one? Some of the precision mods seem pretty nice (attack damage, crit multiplier or attack speed). Or should I use a regular jewel? Or should I just take 2 passives with 5% life instead of a jewel?




I use the watcher's eye with "your hits intimidate enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride". This is cheap and very effective in increasing your dps



Thanks for your reply. Do you think the mod you mention is also useful when I already have awakened physical damage support? It also provides 10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit.


No if you have awakened gem, this will no value to you as you are already intimidating enemies.
Hello guys, i find problem in my gear. I dont have any mana for using Bloodrage.

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/Gr3CqxTi

Can somebody check it out? Also i feel im not tanky even i have pretty decent items.

Thanks!
"
Ethorian wrote:
Hello guys, i find problem in my gear. I dont have any mana for using Bloodrage.



I had the same issue after dumping Praxis ring and switching to -15 mana chest. I just put Blood Rage in the slot where Second Wind was. This way it is supported by Blood Magic and uses HP instead of mana. Like this:

"
Ethorian wrote:
Hello guys, i find problem in my gear. I dont have any mana for using Bloodrage.

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/Gr3CqxTi

Can somebody check it out? Also i feel im not tanky even i have pretty decent items.

Thanks!


First off you are missing few key passives....

Dismembering

Command of steel

Divergent Riposte Gem Replaces onslaught flask

Necklace that Allocates Bladedancer also

Tailwind/Elusive on boots are good

Crit chance/multi on neck would be better w/ HP or craft HP atleast

Paradoxica with BLIND/CRIT but BLIND//Attack/ (200dmg+) speed is a real nice

and the biggest one of all, Bottle of Faith is HUGE dmg increase

also might wanna try Divine flask w/ instant recovery and immune bleed, and remove shock or ignite on one of the 2 Immune freeze flask


Block ATK/Spell DMG should be 75/75

Alot of room for improvement + depends how u use dash as a defensive positioning skill
Last edited by Midiz on Oct 28, 2020, 1:00:57 PM
"
Xanthion96 wrote:
Hello, I seem to be having trouble with tier 10+ maps, I feel like sometimes I can do them fine, and then other times I get killed instantly. I think its me sometimes not blocking a big hit and taking the damage full on

Can anyone please take a look at my gear? I cant tell if I am missing anything that might be important. (First time posting on forum, I apologize for any mistakes)



First off, you are missing Paradoxica with mod " this weapon deals double damage "

Necklace LOWERS your DMG with minus to attack speed.

and your missing about everything that makes this build.

Divergent Riposte Gem Replaces onslaught flask

Necklace that Allocates Bladedancer also

I would focus on getting the Paradoxica // Surrender shield // The right chest for the build and belt/ rings etc lol

Last edited by Midiz on Oct 28, 2020, 1:00:45 PM
"
Midiz wrote:
"
Ethorian wrote:
Hello guys, i find problem in my gear. I dont have any mana for using Bloodrage.

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/Gr3CqxTi

Can somebody check it out? Also i feel im not tanky even i have pretty decent items.

Thanks!


First off you are missing few key passives....

Dismembering

Command of steel

Divergent Riposte Gem Replaces onslaught flask

Necklace that Allocates Bladedancer also

Tailwind/Elusive on boots are good

Crit chance/multi on neck would be better w/ HP or craft HP atleast

Paradoxica with BLIND/CRIT but BLIND//Attack/ (200dmg+) speed is a real nice

and the biggest one of all, Bottle of Faith is HUGE dmg increase

also might wanna try Divine flask w/ instant recovery and immune bleed, and remove shock or ignite on one of the 2 Immune freeze flask


Block ATK/Spell DMG should be 75/75

Alot of room for improvement + depends how u use dash as a defensive positioning skill

Decent boots with tailwind/elusive are super expensive in league.

Anyway, still dont see where is problem with mana for Bloodrage. As someone mentioned i should put it in blood magic, hm?
"
Ethorian wrote:
Anyway, still dont see where is problem with mana for Bloodrage. As someone mentioned i should put it in blood magic, hm?


Its just a fact of the build since mana is so tight. You either level the bloodrage just to the right level that you can still use it or you have to link it to blood magic. I go with lower level, I have used level 8 for most of the league since I had 11 mana left, now that I have a watchers eye the increased mana gives me 13 unreserved mana and I can go to level 12 with the blood rage.

IMO its better to do it that way, especially since I like to link blood magic + leap + faster attack + enduring cry, but its up to you.
"
Holint_Casazr wrote:
"
Ethorian wrote:
Anyway, still dont see where is problem with mana for Bloodrage. As someone mentioned i should put it in blood magic, hm?


Its just a fact of the build since mana is so tight. You either level the bloodrage just to the right level that you can still use it or you have to link it to blood magic. I go with lower level, I have used level 8 for most of the league since I had 11 mana left, now that I have a watchers eye the increased mana gives me 13 unreserved mana and I can go to level 12 with the blood rage.

IMO its better to do it that way, especially since I like to link blood magic + leap + faster attack + enduring cry, but its up to you.

Yes, i though eye jewel is the point where is missing my mana. that's next item im thinking about to buy :)
Thanks for answer!
There should be an upgrade path from budget to current grear
"
henrique73 wrote:
There should be an upgrade path from budget to current grear

YES! also want it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info