[3.11] Terminus Est Impale Cyclone Berserker | League Starter | All Content | Insane DPS |

"
Nyanhk wrote:
Hello, build can kill Kosis in 20 wave simuclar? It actual to start?

The min-maxed can, the non min-maxed version will probably get 1-shotted.
I wrote here a few days ago and I wanted if you could let me know what do you think now of the build.
I annointed the amulet, got the +life in the rare gear and got the 6-linked terminus est.

I was also wondering if we can annoint the remaining rare ring and which annointment you recommend.

I'm now running T11-T13 maps without problems

Thanks!
Last edited by Ksrluke on Apr 29, 2020, 7:48:56 PM
"
Ksrluke wrote:
I wrote here a few days ago and I wanted if you could let me know what do you think now of the build.
I annointed the amulet, got the +life in the rare gear and got the 6-linked terminus est.

I was also wondering if we can annoint the remaining rare ring and which annointment you recommend.

I'm now running T11-T13 maps without problems

Thanks!

Are you asking about what I'm thinking about my build, or what I'm thinking about your current build?

I don't use towers in blighted encounters / maps so you should search it in google if you want to annoint your rings.
Last edited by BigBlackCookie on Apr 30, 2020, 5:12:13 AM
So I know that people who take the time to make detailed builds like this like when people follow them and let them know how it went, here's my take on it using the new cluster jewels instead of taking the life rectangle above the marauder start, its not overly min maxed but I still manage 16m DPS and can survive 90+% of the t16 mapping shots, perhaps I would take the life nodes for another 1k+ hp if I were bossing.

PoB overview:


A hastily grabbed tooltip, hard to grab when spamming flasks, building rage and blitz and trying not to die to a map boss, so I'm sure if charges were higher it would give a higher (useless) tooltip number:



PoB:
https://pastebin.com/cbsqcfev

Thank you for the build, I've been enjoying it this league.
As a league start it was somewhat harder than some, but once I found and put some money into it, it really started to shine, and I'm looking forward to end of the league times when I can afford things like bottled faith and the other super expensive items to min/max.




EDIT:
Heres my goal for the next 3 levels, puts me as level 97 from 94, with the extra 3 skill points I take the utmost might area on the tree, and I swap the cheap carcass jack for a belly of the beast, I lose a bit of damage and aoe (16m and 28 to 15.7m and 25), but gain around 500 life, and another 4% phys reduction. Any other suggestions on improvements is highly welcomed.
POB:
https://pastebin.com/tSmaWWCg
Hp:4465
DPS:15.7m
Movement speed: +221%
Last edited by OdenMarauder on Apr 30, 2020, 11:35:23 PM
Whatd you do about posion / chaos? I run maps fine at t10 then I hit a random large mob with poison spray and boom dead. Running an amethyst on those helps but still not efficient in terms of having to be super precise all the time. Am running the min maxed build sitting at level 86 with all over capped and -60% Chaos.
I'm getting pretty much 1 shot on certain maps (not phys reflect), is there anything I can do to improve survivability?

3333 ar / 3600 hp / 394 shield
75% fire, cold and light res
- 60 chaos res
28% phys dmg reduc
"
axiomoftruth wrote:
Whatd you do about posion / chaos? I run maps fine at t10 then I hit a random large mob with poison spray and boom dead. Running an amethyst on those helps but still not efficient in terms of having to be super precise all the time. Am running the min maxed build sitting at level 86 with all over capped and -60% Chaos.

Fortify and Berserk. poison usually isn't an issue, and leech can usually overcome it.
I can't say much for a character I can't see (private profile)
"
Norsemang wrote:
I'm getting pretty much 1 shot on certain maps (not phys reflect), is there anything I can do to improve survivability?

3333 ar / 3600 hp / 394 shield
75% fire, cold and light res
- 60 chaos res
28% phys dmg reduc


Get more HP, aim for 5k+. non min-maxed uses more rares/less strict on mods so it should be easy enough.
Hey!
Very fun build!
But I'm having problems with it. I'm getting one-shoted by Argus and Izarus, I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/pWdju5Cx
there are three different skill trees here. Which one is viable/relevant for 3.10?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info