[3.12] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Hello, just wanna say thanks in advance, gonna play your build yet again :)

So good luck to every heisters out there!

Btw. I'm looking forward to see some Heist exclusive loot that may enhance our ED/C experience, maybe new enchants or bases? Hmmm
Last edited by Victtorius on Sep 18, 2020, 3:30:50 PM
Thank you! I´m starting Heist with this build!
Poacher's mark does not interact with bane
Last edited by jpar on Sep 18, 2020, 9:48:50 PM
are you going to do an updated path of building because the skill tree is a little different? im a little woried because i love the build but im in act 4 and just now realizing that your path of buildings isnt up to date. thank you
"
Victtorius wrote:
Hello, just wanna say thanks in advance, gonna play your build yet again :)

So good luck to every heisters out there!

Btw. I'm looking forward to see some Heist exclusive loot that may enhance our ED/C experience, maybe new enchants or bases? Hmmm
Hello!

Good luck out there! There isn't much changed, the only thing changed is Hex Master and Whispers of Doom placement, which makes it actually easier for us by not having to use 2 Doedre's Damnings!
"
lpccavalcante wrote:
Thank you! I´m starting Heist with this build!
Hi! Good luck, if you have ANY questions feel free to ask either on twitch or as a reply!
"
jpar wrote:
Poacher's mark does not interact with bane
It has been updated to Enfeeble now.
"
novacain612 wrote:
are you going to do an updated path of building because the skill tree is a little different? im a little woried because i love the build but im in act 4 and just now realizing that your path of buildings isnt up to date. thank you
Yes, I will do an updated version very soon, there isn't much changed other than a few talent changes which make it actually easier/better for us!
The guide has been completely updated for Heist as of 9/20/2020, I had to remake all the links as some of them became corrupted for some reason.

If anyone sees any mistakes or errors please feel free to let me know!
Been running low level maps.

Running CI

3962 ES w/ Discipline
Have Ghost Artist
Max Resist
Blood and Stone, Stone Stance

I still feel squishy. Especially against mobs that are fast and jump/teleport to me.

If I can get a C/ED off, everything on the screen dies instantly, but if they get to me, I feel like I barely escape or die.
Thanks a lot for this build. I did all my leveling without bane, only with Ed Contatgion and it was the best decision of my life XD ! I was lucky enough to drop an exalted + a Nurse card day 2 so i was able to wear the Shav robe pretty quickly. Since Presence of Chayula is pretty expensive now , what amulet should i run before gettin it?

ps: Im french too but you can answer in english, no problem ^^
"
The guide has been completely updated for Heist as of 9/20/2020, I had to remake all the links as some of them became corrupted for some reason.

If anyone sees any mistakes or errors please feel free to let me know




Why we dont use ?

"
aucran wrote:
I still feel squishy. Especially against mobs that are fast and jump/teleport to me.
Hi, try changing your flasks out.
I noticed you are still using a life flask and a mana flask.
Change these up for a Jade Flask and a Witchfire Brew if you can get your hands on this.

It also looks like you need a Freeze immunity flask which might be why you die constantly from getting frozen. It makes a HUGE difference.
"
GaethElorian wrote:
Thanks a lot for this build. I did all my leveling without bane, only with Ed Contatgion and it was the best decision of my life XD ! I was lucky enough to drop an exalted + a Nurse card day 2 so i was able to wear the Shav robe pretty quickly. Since Presence of Chayula is pretty expensive now , what amulet should i run before gettin it?

ps: Im french too but you can answer in english, no problem ^^
You skipped bane ENTIRELY for the story? That's impressive if that is the case!

I would recommend just trying to get the highest resistance/energy shield % with a free prefix so you can craft flat energy shield on the amulet.
The presences are only expensive right now because Chayula breaches are rare, however the price will skyrocket down soon. Be VERY careful not to get scammed as well, some people trade "Eye of Chayula" which is only worth 1 chaos as opposed to "Presence of Chayula"
"
BoraTlmao wrote:

Why we dont use ?
Hello

I haven't bothered with the Cluster jewels for a few reasons.

1) they are kind of a pain to buy if you are aiming for a specific one, yes if you can get the right one of course it can be a huge upgrade

2) I have found them to actually be worse at the very end point of the build, they end up doing less damage for the skill points than having the passive tree

3) some have told me that they specifically chose to play this build because it has no Cluster Jewels in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info