While we continue to improve Path of Exile: Delirium, another batch of fixes have been completed and are currently being tested for deployment. We're keen to deploy the 3.10.0d patch as soon as possible. In the meantime, check out its patch notes.
Please note that the patch notes listed below may be changed prior to the release of this update.
- Delirium modifiers are now applied on a per-pack basis. This means that a given pack of monsters will only have a single Delirium modifier, rather than potentially having a variety of different modifiers.
- Reduced the difficulty of Delirium monsters at each mist depth.
- Increased the drop rate of Simulacrum Splinters.
- Significantly reduced the chance of Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Disgust's mortars no longer deal damage on impact.
- Reduced the damage of the stationary volatiles created by Disgust's mortar skill by 30%.
- Reduced the damage that Rage monsters deal by 20%.
- Reduced the damage of the projectile skill that Spite monsters use by 50%. Additionally, this projectile skill is no longer affected by additional projectile modifiers. The explosion damage is unchanged.
- Increased the range at which Delirium objects that spawn monsters are triggered.
- Increased the number of monster packs that spawn when you are far into the Delirium.
- Improved the visibility of Shavronne's Books when under the effects of Delirium.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium objects which spawn monsters weren't spawning in maps affected by Delirium Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where capturing Bestiary beasts didn't give credit towards reward kill counters for Delirium encounters.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Jewel into a different Unique Jewel didn't give credit towards the Curious Corruption challenge.
- Skills which target monsters when bound to the left mouse button now have a 350ms grace period after being used where they can target a monster if you did not target a monster initially. Additionally, after killing a target while holding down the left mouse button, there is now a 750ms grace period where you can target a new monster and begin attacking it without having to let go of your left mouse button.
- Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug causing Vaal Side Areas to drop fewer maps than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 causing the Harness the Void ascendancy passive to stop working.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Stormbind supported by Spell Totem Support.
While the developers continue to make progress on the improvements outlined in our manifesto
from earlier this week, we're looking through this work to see what updates we can provide. We hope to be able to do this soon. Thanks for your patience!