|The patch will be released later today (Friday March 20th NZT).
[PS4] 3.10.0d Patch Notes
Console Specific Changes
- Fixed a bug which was causing interaction issues while having an instant skill bound to the 'X' key.
- Fixed a client crash which would occur after socketing a cluster jewel, allocating a passive within the cluster jewel region, changing areas and re-opening your passive tree.
- Fixed a bug which prevented multiple tiers of Harbinger Beachhead Unique maps from being listed on the trade market.
- Added a sextant display error when there are no available citadels on your atlas.
- Added a legend for weapon swap within various UIs.
- Delirium modifiers are now applied on a per-pack basis. This means that a given pack of monsters will only have a single Delirium modifier, rather than potentially having a variety of different modifiers.
- Reduced the difficulty of Delirium monsters at each mist depth.
- Increased the drop rate of Simulacrum Splinters.
- Significantly reduced the chance of Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Disgust's mortars no longer deal damage on impact.
- Reduced the damage of the stationary volatiles created by Digust's mortar skill by 30%.
- Reduced the damage that Rage monsters deal by 20%.
- Reduced the damage of the projectile skill that Spite monsters use by 50%. Additionally, this projectile skill is longer affected by additional projectile modifiers. The explosion damage is unchanged.
- Increased the range at which Delirium objects that spawn monsters are triggered.
- Increased the number of monster packs that spawn when you are far into the Delirium.
- Improved the visibility of Shavronne's Books when under the effects of Delirium.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium objects which spawn monsters weren't spawning in maps affected by Delirium Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Assailum unique helmet wasn't restricted to only drop from Delirium bosses.
- Fixed a bug where capturing Bestiary beasts didn't give credit towards reward kill counters for Delirium encounters.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Jewel into a different Unique Jewel didn't give credit towards the Curious Corruption challenge.
- Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug causing Vaal Side Areas to drop fewer maps than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 causing the Harness the Void ascendancy passive to stop working.
- Fixed a bug where the Gladiatorial Combat cluster jewel notable was giving 2% increased Attack Damage per 1 Armour or Evasion on Shield, rather than per 75 as intended.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Stormbind supported by Spell Totem Support.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Mar 19, 2020, 6:25:31 PM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2020, 3:57:22 PM