Let's Discuss This League / Standard Trading Listing Feature

Ok so I was reading the trade info and noticed it said how players not playing in that current league's item listings would not appear. However it still continues to show. Like let's say you look at an item at the trade section, copy paste msg, use in game and either send a party invite or use the /whois char name feature and it'll tell you their not in the same league.


This is a major issue that's been going on for a few years now and should be addressed with a simple fix. Pop up screen / reminder to players to turn off their postings i.e. default settings whenever they log into a temp league char. Same fashion as chars that have a full respec and msg pops up when you in town or open the skill tree.


This way nobody who doesn't want to trade in standard is disturbed nor have to worry about switching over. I've seen a few guys post on the forums about this same issue and even I myself have posted about this a while back. I was just chatting with people in global 1 and a guy mentioned that there is an actual in game way for chars to select this option.



https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612 - Enough is Enough with these trade issues

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2304161 - 2 SIMPLE QUALITY OF LIFE SUGGESTIONS (Orbs at Vendors & On/Off Trade Listing option)



This is a win win solution to everyone I don't think everyone is even aware of being able to turn off their listings.
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2020, 8:27:19 AM
The worst thing about trading in standard is league players clogging the system up. Anything that solves that gets a +1.
0.73%
Why even have a pop-up message, when you enter a temp league, your permanent league listings de-populate from the trade site and vice-versa.
Seems simple enough, but not high on the priority list I am sure.
~ Do not expect to be taken seriously if you hide behind a private profile or an alt account.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Why even have a pop-up message, when you enter a temp league, your permanent league listings de-populate from the trade site and vice-versa.
Seems simple enough, but not high on the priority list I am sure.




That's the problem, the listings are still there.




GGG you seeing this???
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Bump come on GGG...….
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
Why even have a pop-up message, when you enter a temp league, your permanent league listings de-populate from the trade site and vice-versa.
Seems simple enough, but not high on the priority list I am sure.




That's the problem, the listings are still there.




GGG you seeing this???


I get it ;)
~ Do not expect to be taken seriously if you hide behind a private profile or an alt account.
GGG is this something already in the works or what? If trade postings are only shown based on the league your playing in, it clears up sooooooo much confusion and trade listing issues. This isn't something to be silent about
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
What exactly is the issue here?

you list stuff you want to SELL.

It takes literally 5 seconds to change characters to complete trades in another league, I do it all the time and people I PM to buy stuff (when im playing standard) also do it all the time.

If your complaint is that people are listing stuff that they dont actually intend to sell, that's actually a far bigger problem for items listed in the temp league than the items listed in standard (by players who can't be bothered swapping characters).

I *want* my standard listings to remain active while I'm in the temp league because that is stuff I'm selling for 5-50ex. Also FYI for people who dont play standard, the remove only tabs depopulate trade automatically afaik. I've never been PM'd for something in those tabs.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 29, 2020, 2:38:52 AM
One Word "SUCK"

"
Asmosis wrote:
What exactly is the issue here?

you list stuff you want to SELL.

It takes literally 5 seconds to change characters to complete trades in another league, I do it all the time and people I PM to buy stuff (when im playing standard) also do it all the time.

If your complaint is that people are listing stuff that they dont actually intend to sell, that's actually a far bigger problem for items listed in the temp league than the items listed in standard (by players who can't be bothered swapping characters).

I *want* my standard listings to remain active while I'm in the temp league because that is stuff I'm selling for 5-50ex. Also FYI for people who dont play standard, the remove only tabs depopulate trade automatically afaik. I've never been PM'd for something in those tabs.



The issue is that the trade listings are showing mixed results, with league and standard players listings. Almost all the postings where people are in temp leagues, don't want to trade or be bothered despite their own listings appearing in standard league searches. If all the postings were to be fixed where it's only showing the respective leagues their in, it removes a huge chunk of wasted space postings that are essentially double dipping.

Temp leagues have an entire different global chat and it's own specified area on the trade site; so why aren't the listings separated the same way? It's obviously a bug or error, otherwise what sense would it make to have trade listings if you don't want to trade? Not talking about the obvious 1x mirror or x amount of exalts price postings for crap either, but simple few chaos amounts or even a exalt or two.

I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info