Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

thanks GGG and Alienware

Done and Acquired it :D
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
Ok guys, if you are lv 5, you can redeem the horns.

If you are not lv 5, you have to make a new alienware account FROM THE LINK GGG HAVE PUT IN THEIR NEWS ONLY. and you will receive that window popup as follow : https://imgur.com/a/NSnKl1C

If you then are either lv 1 or 5, and go on the alienware website everyday, during 4 days, you will have the hood. As follow : https://imgur.com/a/hFDuWem

Also, note that you cannot redeem more than one key. I tried :P I have 13 razor footprints in my account but for that one, we can only have one (but with the "new" cosmetic system we have, we don't need more than one anyway [except if we could trade them with other players in the future, who knows. They may add that option one day !])

And don't make a new account with hotmail cause you will NEVER be able to make a new account because hotmail is shit and started to be shit like 4 years ago. GO on Gmail ! (you will never receive the email confirmation from alienware on hotmail in order to create your account)
How to up to lvl 5+ guys
"Keys are only available for members that are Level 5+."
Promotion works as advertised, thx.
"
Limelols wrote:
"
DrPepperrr23 wrote:
"
Fightmusician wrote:

You may have done exactly what I did. Even after you enter the code and hit enter and it says confirmed you have to hit it again to apply it.

oh what i didnt even see that...
I cant enter the key again.

Me neither. If I try to enter my original key again, it says invalid. If I try a new key, it says not applicable to my account.

Either there's a huge delay, or GGG dropped the ball and now any account that checked the key, but didn't redeem it, is locked out of the reward.
Still broken. Unfortunate.

nice
wow i hate it alienware arena sucks have to log into this crap website more than one time and if you already ahve an account you have to get to level 5 f this its not worth it
"
Limelols wrote:
"
Limelols wrote:
"
DrPepperrr23 wrote:

oh what i didnt even see that...
I cant enter the key again.

Me neither. If I try to enter my original key again, it says invalid. If I try a new key, it says not applicable to my account.

Either there's a huge delay, or GGG dropped the ball and now any account that checked the key, but didn't redeem it, is locked out of the reward.
Still broken. Unfortunate.

Update: After contacting support and explaining the whole situation, while providing my account name and key, they resolved the issue. Thanks GGG.
Creat a new account, Redeem the horn key and continue logging in for 4 days streak and you'll get the Helmet
"
destrock wrote:
Ok guys, if you are lv 5, you can redeem the horns.

If you are not lv 5, you have to make a new alienware account FROM THE LINK GGG HAVE PUT IN THEIR NEWS ONLY. and you will receive that window popup as follow : https://imgur.com/a/NSnKl1C

Funny cause I did that and got the popup, but on it only the upper part was actually there and the message ended at "Bonus ARP". The Rewards tab is empty too.
Don't know what got screwed up, but their previous website was a lot better than this trash for sure, and the bar was already low.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info