Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

In future, you might want to make things like "limited quantity" in BOLD, and/or in a larger typestyle, rather than burying it in text under a picture. I feel confident saying that significant amount of playerbase goodwill was lost due to this oversight.

Maybe not as bad as the Salvage Boxes, but pretty close, I'd wager.
How is there a limited quantity of a friggin GAME ITEM?!

That doesn't make any sense.

Wish I would've missed this post :(
"
cgexile wrote:
I didn't know Alienware can run this game...

Maybe DELL wears the pants in this relationship with GGGtencent. Sad.
:)
I am just curious, what boomers thought this was a good idea?
"
Gruentod wrote:
In future, you might want to make things like "limited quantity" in BOLD, and/or in a larger typestyle, rather than burying it in text under a picture. I feel confident saying that significant amount of playerbase goodwill was lost due to this oversight.

Maybe not as bad as the Salvage Boxes, but pretty close, I'd wager.

It was a complete scam through and through. They aren't going to address it. Should just spam,

why did GGG and alienware scam us for personal information?
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
I registered, got my code, redeemed it, the site said I was good to go. Log in, no rewards?

What's up with that?

Yep same for me
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"Unfortunately, we are all out of Arcane Horn Codes through this page. You can still register and receive a 15 ARP boost automatically."

Duly noted and added to the giant list of reasons why Dell and Alienware are garbage.
register in alienware did't get the code, now alienware says I need lvl 5 for a new member, but you say horns for free just register, where is my code?
Last edited by DruceD on Mar 23, 2020, 5:45:53 PM
"
bro i can feel with u this is the worst promotion poe ever did
You peeps have the worst memory, the twitch zero drop scam was way worse than this, 80% of forced viewers got nothing!!!!!!!

zero drop gang for life
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
I created new account to the site and it says i need to be level 5 to obtain the reward. What kind of bs is this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info