Get Your Free Arcane Helmet and Arcane Horns with Alienware!

that's interesting.
on the 4th day going to the site and the reward button disappeared...no horns, no helmet, wasted time and now subscribed to a shitty site i was never interested in...that's really disappointing GGG...
I too got scammed into making a account with the promise of a free ingame item. A item that had more than likely run out of available codes before I even registered for the account. The fact that they are still avertising the give away says it all. I'm now trying to delete that account, thanks for wasting my time.
"
Roa81 wrote:
that's interesting.
on the 4th day going to the site and the reward button disappeared...no horns, no helmet, wasted time and now subscribed to a shitty site i was never interested in...that's really disappointing GGG...

same problem here

disappointed on you GGG. it dosent matter if it says that the items are on not limited in a mail people recevied from you or alienware...
ON THIS POST YOU SAID THAT MAKE AN ACCOUNT....AND GET THIS FREE....NOWHERE SAYS THAT IS LIMITED ON THIS POST. FIX your error and give all that made an account what you promised.
Last edited by Ikariam on Mar 27, 2020, 11:47:48 AM
"
Ikariam wrote:
"
Roa81 wrote:
that's interesting.

same problem here

disappointed on you GGG. it dosent matter if it says that the items are on not limited in a mail people recevied from you or alienware...
ON THIS POST YOU SAID THAT MAKE AN ACCOUNT....AND GET THIS FREE....NOWHERE SAYS THAT IS LIMITED ON THIS POST. FIX your error and give all that made an account what you promised.

It says "This promotion will end once all the keys have been taken. The first people to grab them will be the ones who get them." in the announcement post. Sure it's a bummer they ran out of codes but how is that GGG's fault?
fck ggg
noce scam for helmet
Last edited by TreezyMonster on Mar 27, 2020, 1:17:27 PM
in the 4th day i been scamed, no reward.... ty ggg for scam
"
Stillhart wrote:
I signed up for this spam site and then came back 4 days in a row only to see an "all out" message?!? How the fuck do you run out of imaginary video game things?

I don't even want the fucking MTX that bad, I'm just pissed that you scammed me into going to shitty Alienware for 4 days in a row. Lame as.

A quote, because you don't deserve my time writing
I don't want to brag about this because those are free Mtx,but,please try to manage such promotions better.

First Twitch failure at Exilecon and now this shitty Alienware.
Instead of telling people to register to Alienware for the Mtx,you could say"Hey,guys with already 4 or 5 Level Arp on Alienware,go collect your rewards,we'll tell people those were limited later."

Logging in and dealing with shitty UI in Alienwarearena was the worst thing tbh,not getting rewards aside.
Still no attention and comments from GGG???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info