Get Your Free Thaumaturgy Mystery Box!

Opened the shop but I'm not seeing anything. Or is it already over? Time zones are a pain =/
Ah, wait, nevermind, there's a separate screen for purchased microtransactions. Snuck its way in xP

Aaaand why is it giving me the option to edit my post now while it was not before... Feh, I'm having a day of it today
Last edited by DeadlyBagel on Mar 30, 2020, 5:14:59 PM
was not able to get the box :/ is there anything in particular I need to do?

.... nevermind I was just lost in the menu jajjaja sorry
Last edited by Rickthorz on Mar 31, 2020, 3:09:53 AM
Sorry, I'm a bit new to the game. How to I access the courtesy Thaumaturgy Mystery Box from the in-game shop?

Thank you
Last edited by kethen on Mar 31, 2020, 4:47:44 AM
"
Artish26 wrote:
I have not received one :(

@Artish26 Appears you have already opened your free mystery box, would you check your in-game microtransaction for any new skill gem effects?

"
kethen wrote:
Sorry, I'm a bit new to the game. How to I access the courtesy Thaumaturgy Mystery Box from the in-game shop?

Thank you

@kethen Would you check if you may have possibly received a Hideout decoration at all? You should be able to do so using the edit feature while your character is in your in-game hideout.
i did not recive any box either and my account is old
Unfortunately I have not gotten anything either. Going to my Microtransaction Stash it says "You have no microtransactions to display. Click below to buy some from our shop."
I actually just bought Stash Tabs but I never got to see the free Box. Appreciate your support, stay safe!
Gracias
thanks!
Странно сделал все по инструкции открыл магазин, несколько раз нажал кнопку M? После этого нажал кнопку N в поисках коробки по прежнему нету ничего, каждый день с момента этой акции и ничего...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info