[3.12]Ball Lightning Hierophant/Inquisitor, Maybe the craziest BL DPS ever?

For the helm enchant, What do you think of 40% damage to ball lightning on inward eye.
"
Smokestreez wrote:
For the helm enchant, What do you think of 40% damage to ball lightning on inward eye.


It can work, just less powerful(-5.0% against normal mobs, -0.3% against Sirus, with 25/47 curse).
So maybe it is a better choice.
Great build but i don't understand the fact that you use a controlled destruction gem for a "crit-based" :/ is there a reason for that ?
TY

Edit : Talking about the crit POBs
Last edited by imZarek on Apr 24, 2020, 9:27:18 AM
Hello everyone once again, so far so good build seems to me very tanky, hit today lv98, did sirus lv4, going to finish all region quests to try out sirus lv8, will let you know guys. BTW. I do not have doryani`s jewell cause roll it to wanted value it`s an invest a lot of divine orbs, Did sirus as cluster version build, not a budget and not a crit version, thanks again.

Edit post, did Silimacrum with 2 deaths cause of boss at last wave, well I do reccomend to switch to single target when it comes to combat the boss. Anyway I`m thinking to switch to crit version of the build, Aniki, can you post what clusters are you using at crit version of the build? Please and thanks.
Gold is most liberating of metals.
Last edited by kakarotto225 on Apr 23, 2020, 8:12:51 PM
"
kakarotto225 wrote:
Hello everyone once again, so far so good build seems to me very tanky, hit today lv98, did sirus lv4, going to finish all region quests to try out sirus lv8, will let you know guys. BTW. I do not have doryani`s jewell cause roll it to wanted value it`s an invest a lot of divine orbs, Did sirus as cluster version build, not a budget and not a crit version, thanks again.

Edit post, did Silimacrum with 2 deaths cause of boss at last wave, well I do reccomend to switch to single target when it comes to combat the boss. Anyway I`m thinking to switch to crit version of the build, Aniki, can you post what clusters are you using at crit version of the build? Please and thanks.


If your DPS is high enough, there is no need to swap gems in Simulacrum :D. Please check the new "cluster jewel" section or check my character page for cluster jewels selection.

And thank you for your update and support!
Last edited by Aniki_Leads_people on Apr 24, 2020, 9:29:38 AM
"
imZarek wrote:
Great build but i don't understand the fact that you use a controlled destruction gem for a "crit-based" :/ is there a reason for that ?
TY

Edit : Talking about the crit POBs


controlled destruction has "100% REDUCED Critical Strike Chance". "Reduced" is not "less" and is additive with other "increased critical strike chance". Therefore, the skill can still crit, just with a lower chance(5% lower for ball lightning). Considering its damage bonus, it is still one of the best support gems.
Last edited by Aniki_Leads_people on Apr 24, 2020, 10:38:57 AM
how do you guys cap chaos resistance
"
sharkmehanik wrote:
how do you guys cap chaos resistance


I just give up on chaos res. Kill everything before they can touch you and you will be fine.
ok, am a Templar lvl 26 atm, but my question is an easy one ( i hope )

the body you show is 1 mirror in league ( ouch ) but what would be more important? +2 curse or +2 duration?
Well, well and well. Finished Silimacrum wave 20 deathless, here`s the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_KT3Gk1_M&feature=youtu.be

Aniki, feel free to post this YT link on the mainpage. Thanks. thinking to switch to critical version of this one :D

Hope you`ll support this build for the next coming league or leagues. it have potential and DPS. I`d say I don`t think GGG will nerf Archmage much after league.
Gold is most liberating of metals.
Last edited by kakarotto225 on Apr 24, 2020, 4:27:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info