Allowing migration to standard?! A question to GGG.

Hi, note that this is comming from a perspective of me basically only playing ssf.

Every league I find myself wanting to play with a combination of the stuff I find in the new league and stuff I have in standard. And every League I have to wait frustratingly for about 1-2 months at least before I can do so and then I only have a few days to play in standard before the new league starts. So... :

Why is there no option for you to migrate to standard?

The only way I can get stuff before the league ends to my ssf standard account is if I play ssf hc, and even thou I enjoy hc being limited to it to have that possibility feels rly bad every league. I have a hard time seeing why u would limit people like this especially when it comes to ssf. This makes it so I feel frustrated and bored every league instead of me having the option to migrate so I could enjoy the stuff there and get so much more out of the game. Now I basically never get to use all the awsome stuff ive gathered and made exept those few days after the merge.

Is there any chance GGG that you will make an option for players to migrate league SSF characters to SSF standard?

Thank you for listening.
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 4:37:02 PM
Cross-league trading is not allowed between long-term and three-month challenge leagues
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/541124
Cross league trading has nothing to do with what im talking about. Im talking about that the game literally prevents me from playing with my own stuff that ive found and that this is always the case. If u want to play some of the new league u basically can never play with all your stuff together, that seems like a very strange game, not allowing people to play the game with the items they have found themselves in a looting game seems rly bad.
people would abuse the shit out of this and get league items on STD market (just like they do dying them from HC right now).
You Only Level Once d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
people would abuse the shit out of this and get league items on STD market (just like they do dying them from HC right now).

False problem, Normie just have to go leaguie and that's it.

since it is already possible with HC, they could allow it fully.
"
Balownga wrote:
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

False problem, Normie just have to go leaguie and that's it.

since it is already possible with HC, they could allow it fully.

No. What they should do, is ensure that HC league chars don't go to standard until the temp league ends.

The league is 3 months long, at the end of the league that char will end up in standard, if you die between day 1 and day 90, then your char will be sent to a temp league(let's call it Stasis League) where char migration is not possible, and chars cannot be used (similar to Void league), and at the end of the Temp HC league, all chars and items in the Stasis league go back to Standard.
That would make things even worse than now and for the most artificiall reasons.
"
drklrd wrote:
Cross-league trading is not allowed between long-term and three-month challenge leagues
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/541124
I'm not sure that's applicable. That post deals with cross-league trading. I.E. trading your standard item to someone's standard character in exchange for their league item on your league character. This is a policy as there's nothing in the game mechanics that prevent someone from attempting to do this.

As far as league items ending up in standard, does anyone really care? But then again I don't play standard so my guess is some probably do.
OP can play his leagues in SSFHC, then just murder another lvl2 char stuffed with anything he wants in SSF standard, problem solved.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Exept not at all becouse the you are forced to play hc even if u dont want to. So yeah for most people not an option at all.

"
dW2005 wrote:
OP can play his leagues in SSFHC, then just murder another lvl2 char stuffed with anything he wants in SSF standard, problem solved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info