COVID-19 Megathread

Hey everyone, I hope you're all safe and well out there in the world!

We have allowed discussion of the coronavirus COVID-19 on our forums despite it's tendency to bleed through into other disallowed topics (such as politics and religion). Some people stuck at home may wish to let off a little steam about it and we're happy to oblige!

To set some clear boundaries about what you can discuss here, you may discuss the virus itself and how it's affected you and your family and friends. Some examples might be what you've been doing while you've been isolating, games you've been playing, how many toilet paper forts you've put up, etc.

You may NOT discuss your government/other governments and their handling of the virus or the current political climate, you may NOT discuss national or global economic ramifications of the virus as they do have a direct link to politics.

I am also working from home for the next month, and my doggos are loving it <.<

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Last edited by Sarah_GGG on Jun 30, 2020, 12:06:09 AM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2020, 12:06:00 AM
Please ensure that all posts made within the Path of Exile forums adhere to our outlined Code of Conduct - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1457463
NZ came out of Level 4 lockdown yesterday and takeaways opened... and then we all spent hours and hours in the McDonalds drive thru. 🤣
"
elesham4ever wrote:
"
Sarah_GGG wrote:
NZ came out of Level 4 lockdown yesterday and takeaways opened... and then we all spent hours and hours in the McDonalds drive thru. 🤣

Certainly not all of you. I mean someone had to manning the fort right? Those 1,000 mute/post deletes per minute weren't handing themselves out.

Mobile data. ;)
Hey guys, please remember to adhere to the guidelines outlined by Sarah in the opening post of this thread. In particular, a number of recent posts have been political in nature (such as discussing particular governments and how they are handling aspects of the situation).
This is just a friendly reminder that we don't allow discussion of inflammatory topics like politics and religion. Please try keep your posts on topic and refer to Sarah's original post at the start of the thread if you are unsure what is allowed to be discussed.

Stay safe everyone!
Hey guys,

I've removed more comments considered off-topic to the discussion at hand. Remember to follow our Code of Conduct when posting on the Path of Exile forums and to contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you have any concerns regarding moderation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info