COVID-19 Megathread

That was the best and most accurate post in the entire thread :)

The answer is YES. I AM INDEED losing my mind. But it's probably for the best.
Getting through this pandemic will require leaders of countries to help ALL of their citizens. Even the ones who don't worship them. #DontBeASpreader #InScienceWeTrust Remember the term: #NegligentHomicide
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 10, 2020, 9:51:19 PM
Except if said dark tunnel is your areshole
"
Thank you, Sarah, for providing such a safe and cozy space for people to ride out this epidemic of ignorance and disinformation, here with these well-monitored halls and attentive staff to prevent hapless self-harm episodes. You have done GGGod's work in here by ensuring the most compromised do not unduly interact with others. Community spread has been kept to a minimum, and rapid response to even the seemingly mild cases has truly flattened the curve of fractious forum interaction.

High brow to say the least and spot on.
"
This thread is proof that quarantine works.

I chose self-enforced antisocial distancing from the blatantly, blithely infected, but hey, just leaving you all a note to say it's safe to come out of this thread now. Whatever purpose it served, it has passed. All you are doing now is repeating whatever you allow through your shell and resisting your chance to catch what has proven to be a mild case of education. It won't drastically affect most people, although some do have a more violent reaction to exposure than others.

Thank you, Sarah, for providing such a safe and cozy space for people to ride out this epidemic of ignorance and disinformation, here with these well-monitored halls and attentive staff to prevent hapless self-harm episodes. You have done GGGod's work in here by ensuring the most compromised do not unduly interact with others. Community spread has been kept to a minimum, and rapid response to even the seemingly mild cases has truly flattened the curve of fractious forum interaction.

For those who choose to remain here: it is perfectly understandable. We still don't know everything about the mechanics of Covid-19-related circumlocution and spasmodic reactions to more severe triggers. Here, at least, you know if you do present with an unhealthy spike in bile a friendly GGG associate will be on hand to treat it.

My best wishes to you all, and remember: we will all get through this separately, and there is a dark tunnel at the end of all this light.

Beautifully said, btw I have some anime questions I'll will post later in our pub.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Let's talk about the elephant the room, Plandemic

If you were able to see it let me know, I would say in my best educated guess from experience... she is 70% correct.

Here are facts:

- Medicare pays hospitals 13,000 to 39,000 if the patient is diagnosed with covid-19

- I wouldn't say doctors are pressured, but they are required to put on the death certificate they had Covid-19 even though he/she died from other causes.

- Staying home doesn't necessarily affect our biological flora, what I believe will happen many people who stayed home and have other diseases whom haven't seen a doctor will get worse.

- Yes it's true Dr. Fauci and many other professionals received monetary compensations, however it does not specify how much was donated. For example doesn't say if 100% was donated.

-Social distancing works, period.

I could go on and on about patents, stocks, pharma etc... Majority of her rhetoric is known. We know pharma majority are not here for our best interest. I can't be a hypocrite, I buy pharma stocks... So, yeah it's the nature of the beast.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Quarantine does not even work nor most masks. Gov Cuomo said over 2/3 of new cases are ppl that quarantine. Virus smaller than perforations in N95s Thats why I wear serious respirators which certain molecules can't even enter let alone a virus. Whole thing is kabuki theater unless you get real. Seal eyes, nose, wear tyvek suits. Burn them and wash before entering home etc.

Ideally you want a positive pressure suit with Oxygen tanks to be immune to catching virus. I have those too we use for sand blasting. But I'm not going that far.
What happened to the "Don't tread on me" Americans?

It’s easier to fool the masses than to convince them that they are being fooled. -Mark Twain

Give a fish they'll steal a whale. Teach to fish and they'll eat forever.
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 10, 2020, 11:00:53 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
Let's talk about the elephant the room, Plandemic

It's a Kremlin GRU active measure.
Getting through this pandemic will require leaders of countries to help ALL of their citizens. Even the ones who don't worship them. #DontBeASpreader #InScienceWeTrust Remember the term: #NegligentHomicide
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Quarantine does not even work nor most masks. Gov Cuomo said over 2/3 of new cases are ppl that quarantine. Virus smaller than perforations in N95s Thats why I wear serious respirators which certain molecules can't even enter let alone a virus. Whole thing is kabuki theater unless you get real. Seal eyes, nose, wear tyvek suits. Burn them and wash before entering home etc.

Ideally you want a positive pressure suit with Oxygen tanks to be immune to catching virus. I have those too we use for sand blasting. But I'm not going that far.

First lets just say Governor Cuomo, is responsible for countless lost lives. He signed an order that if a senior citizen had covid-19, nursing home must admit them. So a nursing home with no cases suffered because of that order...

The CDC and WHO recommended... for him to shut down the subway system, he refused. Weeks later begged administration for more PPE and Ventilators.

His brother, don't even get me started... bunch of weirdos in which his wife on Instagram,(its still there) recommended taking a bath in Clorox. In addition his brother broke quarantine after being diagnosed and fought with his neighbor.

He's not a bad governor prior to this pandemic by all means, but I would say his ego took the best of him placing countless lives in danger. It's all there... Look at the March videos. With that amount of articulation that comes out of his mouth you would expect him to have common sense. Not all politicians are created equal.

Cities who rank in the type five per population capita, who followed CDC guidelines have little deaths. Granted we want no deaths, but he is an embarrassment.

Last edited by solwitch on May 11, 2020, 1:16:55 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

First lets just say Governor Cuomo, is responsible for countless lost lives. He signed an order that if a senior citizen had covid-19, nursing home must admit them. So a nursing home with no cases suffered because of that order...

The CDC and WHO recommended... for him to shut down the subway system, he refused. Weeks later begged administration for more PPE and Ventilators.

His brother, don't even get me started... bunch of weirdos in which his wife on Instagram,(its still there) recommended taking a bath in Clorox. In addition his brother broke quarantine after being diagnosed and fought with his neighbor.

He's not a bad governor by all means, but I would say his ego took the best of him placing countless lives in danger. It's all there... Look at the March videos. With that amount of articulation that comes out of his mouth you would expect him to have common sense. Not all politicians are created equal.

Cities who rank in the type five per population capita, who followed CDC guidelines have little deaths. Granted we want no deaths, but he is an embarrassment.

Not bad? I guess murder isnt bad in your book? Everyone knows ppl twards end of life are dying from this. Yet he sticks verified cases in with them at homes. Dude. This is like hiring pedophiles at preschool. Cuomo will see hell.
What happened to the "Don't tread on me" Americans?

It’s easier to fool the masses than to convince them that they are being fooled. -Mark Twain

Give a fish they'll steal a whale. Teach to fish and they'll eat forever.
"
This thread is proof that quarantine works.

I chose self-enforced antisocial distancing from the blatantly, blithely infected, but hey, just leaving you all a note to say it's safe to come out of this thread now. Whatever purpose it served, it has passed. All you are doing now is repeating whatever you allow through your shell and resisting your chance to catch what has proven to be a mild case of education. It won't drastically affect most people, although some do have a more violent reaction to exposure than others.

For those who choose to remain here: it is perfectly understandable. We still don't know everything about the mechanics of Covid-19-related circumlocution and spasmodic reactions to more severe triggers. Here, at least, you know if you do present with an unhealthy spike in bile a friendly GGG associate will be on hand to treat it.

My best wishes to you all, and remember: we will all get through this separately, and there is a dark tunnel at the end of all this light.
This reminds me of the best content on Last Week Tonight: I might not agree with the core message, but I can appreciate the craftsmanship. Well played, and may all your posts be this good.

It would be nice to see this kind of effort towards, say, mockery of a certain conspiracy theory that every crackpot dissenting to a particular narrative is on Vlad Putin's payroll. But that would assume you no longer consider this a team sport.
A shining light in a sea of stagnant bong water.

Last edited by Rachel_GGG on Sep 31, 2018 0:61:72 PM
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 11, 2020, 1:10:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info