COVID-19 Megathread

Plenty of stray dogs and cats everywhere anyway. Plus don't they actually do harm to certain ecosystems where they get imported?
"
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Put down the dogs, whats the problem?

People don't like hurting certain animals that they have an irrational, culturally-biased attachment to. Just look how they treat their arbitrary dietary preferences. Kill millions of cows? Sure. Pigs? Sure. Chickens? Sure. Kill dogs and cats? YOU MONSTER!!

I'm not comfortable with any killing unless it's fair game (Which it never is, cause people are pathetic). I'd honestly rather be eating people, it'd do a lot more good for the world too. But terrible people are already slaughtering captured defenseless animals, it'd be worse to not eat them.

even if you hate yourself, no need to drag rest of the human race into it
"
"
"
Exile009 wrote:

People don't like hurting certain animals that they have an irrational, culturally-biased attachment to. Just look how they treat their arbitrary dietary preferences. Kill millions of cows? Sure. Pigs? Sure. Chickens? Sure. Kill dogs and cats? YOU MONSTER!!

I'm not comfortable with any killing unless it's fair game (Which it never is, cause people are pathetic). I'd honestly rather be eating people, it'd do a lot more good for the world too. But terrible people are already slaughtering captured defenseless animals, it'd be worse to not eat them.

even if you hate yourself, no need to drag rest of the human race into it

What? I love me, it'd be impossible not to. I'm literally one of three people I've ever known in my life that isn't secretly a total piece of trash.

I have no idea where you're getting any of what you're saying, I'm not dragging the human race into anything. But an overwhelming majority of people are completely terrible, it's a fact. I'd way rather eat an average scumbag than an innocent animal.

Edit: That's the entire reason I'm on a dedicated forum, instead of Reddit or Discord. Those places are just riddled with trash people.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Apr 8, 2020, 3:17:40 AM
A modest proposal made immodestly. I believe that's called a bait-and-swift.

I am W James Chan, author of Blackcloak: A Man of His Sword, the novel from which the PoE unique Oni-Goroshi is derived. So if you liked that, give the book a go on Amazon. I think it's pretty good -- but like Her, it isn't to be come at lightly, and it definitely isn't what it first seems to be.
"
Virus may spark 'devastating' global condom shortage

Gotta talk about the important things too
I must be from another planet, I have to be... Am I the only one that wants to get the fuck off this planet? Here are some quotes to ponder on and expand on. If you have ever taken a physics class it’s extremely integrated. Especially if you’ve taken Astronomy. Again here are some quotes from movies, scientists... enjoy...

"For a planet with the ability to support life, Earth is awfully good at killing things..." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

"You say we're on the brink of destruction and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change. Only at the precipice do we evolve." -John Cleese

“Mother Nature is a serial killer.No ones better. More creative. Like all serial killers, she can't help but the urge to get caught. What good are all those brilliant crimes if nobody takes the credit? So she leaves crumbs. Now, the hard part is, and why you spend decades in school, is seeing the crumbs for the clues they are. Sometimes the thing you thought to be the most brutal aspect of the virus, actually turns out to be the chink in its armor. She loves disguising her weaknesses as strengths. She's a b*tch.” -― Character from World War Z Andrew Fassbauch

"What is man without the beasts? For if all the beast were gone, man would die of a great loneliness of the spirit." -Chief Seattle

...this disease is not the first of its kind. Interestingly enough now is a good opportunity to find out whom your real friends are. I had to cut ties with two individuals because they completely became a different person. It’s amazing how some people can live with themselves... There’s no middle ground either you help your fellow man or decide to just fuck everyone to better your chances.

I’ve said this in another thread this disease will test your humanity, your resolve but most importantly your character. For those that are loosing loved ones my condolences. But keep hope that there are many people out there that work behind the scenes that care.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 8, 2020, 4:10:55 AM
Of course there is a middle ground - you just mind your own business. You don't have to be a saint to lock yourself at home and make sure you don't bump into random pedestrians when going out.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Put down the dogs, whats the problem?

The strange thing about dog and cat owners is most don't consider keeping pets as unethical. Treating animals as commodities isn’t new or shocking. Humans have been meat-eaters and animal-skin-wearers for millennia. Dogs and other animals have been domesticated and modified by humans over many thousands of years. Animals lose their natural instincts and they changed so much that they are unable to return to the wild. They become dependent on humans and it has become the way for them to live.
Just don't eat the brain, prions are a bitch.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Seems like Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is on the mend, maybe we'll see him back on the sports field soon

Ancient proverb say: "Teach a man the name of a scammer and he avoid being scammed for a day; teach a man to examine what he's hovering over in the trade window and he avoid being scammed for a lifetime."
Last edited by RandallPOE on Apr 8, 2020, 8:55:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info