Xbox servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately 10 minutes.
PS4 servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately 10 minutes.

[3.11] Physical Shockwave Totem build - 7.2M sDPS, 9.3k ES, deathless A8 Sirus

Awesome build. I've been playing semi-casually for years but never was a fan of the Meta builds. I've always been a fan of traps and totem builds. I played this build for the last 6 weeks.

This is probably the best build i ever played. I managed to kill A8 Sirus solo, to farm Shaper and Uber Elder pretty easily, to do deathless 20 Waves simulacrums. I min-maxed my equipment to get almost 2.5M DPS per totems (with 7.3K ES) and I still have 25 exalts in my stash which is the richest i've ever been in this game.

My final build : https://pastebin.com/uDeqLMcH

This build can do 100% delirium T16 maps, can easily clear high tier HOGM map and generally do all content confortably. Great build all around. Thanks for posting it.
Updated for 3.11.
Almost no changes, the passive tree and gear are exactly the same.
I included a little league starter section if someone really wants to do it, but I don't recommend this for a league starter.
Hello and thank you for the awsome build you did! Can you tell me if i have a wand that has 37% spell damage up top than 21% inc cast speed, 104% inc chance to crit for spells and +1 to all phys skill than what would be the Bis next 3 crafted modifiers to apply for this? Also do you think this looks like a potential Bis weapon (assuming that i have enough es or mana) so for dmg? Thank you!
Last edited by Frrigu on Jun 27, 2020, 5:20:29 PM
"
Frrigu wrote:
Hello and thank you for the awsome build you did! Can you tell me if i have a wand that has 37% spell damage up top than 21% inc cast speed, 104% inc chance to crit for spells and +1 to all phys skill than what would be the Bis next 3 crafted modifiers to apply for this? Also do you think this looks like a potential Bis weapon (assuming that i have enough es or mana) so for dmg? Thank you!


Since there's only 1 suffix left, you have 2 choices:

1) Craft multimod as a suffix and spell damage + mana prefixes (safe option)

2) Block a prefix you don't want and exalt it, hope to hit spell damage or crit multi. Then craft either one depending on whether you have a prefix or suffix spot left

It's a very good wand, not BiS because that would require both crit multi suffix and spell damage prefix, but that would be way too expensive to buy and way too hard to craft.
Here's my 3.11 version: https://pastebin.com/Yb0euckp

16 mill sirus dps with 10k es, 75% block, 74% spell block, 5% ES gained on block, 12% regen

Made this wand and shield:

"
Yagamai wrote:
Here's my 3.11 version: https://pastebin.com/Yb0euckp

16 mill sirus dps with 10k es, 75% block, 74% spell block, 5% ES gained on block, 12% regen

Made this wand and shield:



Nice version, thanks for sharing, I added it to the guide too.
Thx for this build , is very fun, but, the skitterbots make something in boss ? without hypothermia?
Hi. Thanks for your efforts. I am trying to follow you, I tried to copy your build exactly. but I die very quickly. I'm instantly dying in bosses. :) What could be the problem, thank you.

Edit: Problem solved, thanks to everyone. Especially thank luna ^^
Last edited by Woneerfyalp on Jul 30, 2020, 12:02:35 PM
"
gabalpoe wrote:
Thx for this build , is very fun, but, the skitterbots make something in boss ? without hypothermia?


Yeah, they shock the boss, effectively around 18% more damage.
love this build! But got a hard time finding a nice pair of gloves with the and a shield with 15 reduced Mana Reservation on standard.

If anyone is selling one, shoot me a PM!
Last edited by intered on Aug 2, 2020, 12:37:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info