Method Rush Race Season and Kammell's Community Race Event

"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
run ,run .... the world has stopped and you continue to run for your niche of elite players.
Interesting event as is the reproduction of the smelling hermit beetle.

I'm sorry, that's not what you need, I'm not interested at all.

How do you open doors?
@Zizaran ingame
I'm missing for void races for all with alternate art items as prizes :/
Now races are for few not for all. It's bullshit
"
Suhuy wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
race is just for 5 people over a community of 1.500.000 players...

very nice GGG.. keep abandoning everyone with ultra lag and not optimize stable game.

well done, i play less and less

well said , bravo !

Guys... Do you understand this is not a GGG event?
Re-read the original post.

Then why does ggg promote it so much? I don't see pleasure in looking at 5 streamers who will kill the boss first ...
Why ggg does not prepare an event for ordinary players ??? , flashback etc..
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

Then why does ggg promote it so much? I don't see pleasure in looking at 5 streamers who will kill the boss first ...

When streamers with $5k monster rigs play, poe almost looks like a barely functioning product. If they let average joe participate it would just shit the bed every 5 minutes and ggg can't have that.
That's why.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

When streamers with $5k monster rigs play, poe almost looks like a barely functioning product. If they let average joe participate it would just shit the bed every 5 minutes and ggg can't have that.
That's why.

didn't mathil's pc struggle with delirium at launch? i found that hilarious
Watching some few random people run across the same acts I played through dozens of times only to kill a boss...sound boring af!

Screw that and give us back events like descent, winterheart, cutthroat and so on where everyone can partake. Those combined with a slight chance to get an mtx where awesome back in the day.

I fully understand that this event is not hosted by GGG. But an event only for some few people really doesn't sound exciting.
The prizes are kinda low. I mean, $400 per event from a ...well known esports organization (which I've never heard of by the way) is kinda ridiculous.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Method ? these losers couldnt even do WF in BfA, now they came here to suck ?
tytykiller will buttsex them while listening to Antonio Vivaldi.

allso, how about do a event for ALL players, just like in old times ??
seriously, i dont give a damn about this event, cause i wont be enjoying it.
(and no, i dont fucking even want to, dont get me wrong)
just do some fun for all players

Come on guys: WE all know that it's the same 5 speed runners who gonna win /finish the race anyway. Just watch & enjoy.

TY for organising I can't wait to see my fav. speed runners.

As for commenters.. I have a hard time listening to hard accents & need qt or tarke to also be commenting.
It's great to promote such things but I do agree that it is hard to be enthusiastic about.

Could you please make races where everyone can win at least some MTX ? I mean, it won't cost you and for example if people get some pieces of a set, maybe they will buy the rest ?

I don't know, I spent a good amount of money on POE mtx just to support you guys, it would be great to see events where everyone is included.

Anyway, POE is a great game and thank you for this !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info