Stop listening to reddit

"
Miská wrote:

I dont think fairyland (standard) is proof of anything. Do you?


As opposed to baseless anecdotal evidence provided by OP? Yes it resembles proof a lot more. Does it have flaws? sure. Is it is massively better proof then lack of proof by OP? Yes
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

I dont think fairyland (standard) is proof of anything. Do you?


As opposed to baseless anecdotal evidence provided by OP? Yes it resembles proof a lot more. Does it have flaws? sure. Is it is massively better proof then lack of proof by OP? Yes


Do you really need me to stream myself comparing rain of arrows with minimal investment vs tornado shot with maximum investment and showcase ts is still worse in this case? I have a level 100 champion and I have tried both. TS is bad. It's just bad. The video above proves nothing because standard is full of op pre nerf abyss jewels and other broken stuff. If the guy in the video replaced his ts with lightning arrow, he would clear a lot faster. I don't really expect a herald stacker to comprehend this, however.
"

to do with graphics settings or how strong your computer is; the lag is caused by the instance engine making thousands of pointless calculations every second

the calculations aren't pointless since monsters can be damaged and lose life (but just don't die).

a "strawman" is when somebody attacks a argument which is related to the topic in question and defeats it to prove that the topic in question is also false.

just look in the reddit thread i linked, half the kids there are just annoyed by the mechanic and want it gone, the rest is just pulling their toasters as a strawman to make ggg change it into something they don't have to play around.

i don't know when ggg did catch those challenge averse players and how they could have prevented it.

offline
"
demonstorm wrote:


Do you really need me to stream myself comparing rain of arrows with minimal investment vs tornado shot with maximum investment and showcase ts is still worse in this case?


Would love to see that. But take off the Headhunter in the T17 100% Delirious just to have a fair comparison.
"
zzang wrote:
"
demonstorm wrote:


Do you really need me to stream myself comparing rain of arrows with minimal investment vs tornado shot with maximum investment and showcase ts is still worse in this case?


Would love to see that. But take off the Headhunter in the T17 100% Delirious just to have a fair comparison.


Ts scales a lot better with headhunter than rain of arrows (more projectiles are negligible on roa), but that's ok.
+1
Reddit is made up of entirely people who feel the need to whine about everything, including content that hasnt been revealed yet.
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
+1
Reddit has done more harm than good to many communities by turning them into mob rule with upvotes. Unpopular but smart opinions or ideas are quickly washed away by the flood of easy-to-digest tripe. This is why I think many subreddits turn into echo chambers and meme factories.
just lookup https://gggtracker.com today, 99% of dev responses in the last 2 weeks are made to people where it's unclear if they have poe accounts at all.

why do you still post here?

why do i still post here? i like this forum and i desperately try to get into negative karma on reddit but they seem to have some tech in place so that can't happen cause they probably don't want to lose people despite their hilariously shitty voting tech
offline
Last edited by cronus on Jun 11, 2020, 4:34:36 PM
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
(...)
At least for me, Poe feels more and more like change just for the sake of change instead of long term improvement.

I have a similar feeling. It's like there is more of a need to make stuff change to keep interest artificially high, rather than make the game the best possible game.
But I guess the main issue is the incompatible nature of making a free-to-play game a better game and making it a game that sells.
Lol, a significant amount of reddit posts are well articulated, and completely reasonable posts about things that absolutely should be changed (forced bloom effects, cluster jewel overnerfs, shitty seed droprates, numerous bugs with harvest crafting) just to name a few.

Thank god for reddit helping GGG fix their game.
IGN Weebletz, Mirana_Callidus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info