Random Initiating Windows Shutdown

I would look into the PSU too... this game messes with my PSU with the amount of power its asking to draw from the GPU perhaps...
"
fraggleroc wrote:
I would look into the PSU too... this game messes with my PSU with the amount of power its asking to draw from the GPU perhaps...

PoE can't "mess with" a PSU.
You have hardware in your PSU that depending of the load on it, wants power from the PSU. So your PSU have to be powerfull enough to handle all your hardware at 100% capacity.

If you do OC on CPU, RAM, GPU and so on then you will need more power.....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Oct 27, 2020, 2:45:32 AM
Yes, it's asking more power than usual from my GPU compared to other games... as can be seen from increased GPU Temperature and Ramped up Fan Speed and thus, creating increased requirement from the power supply COMPARED TO OTHER GAMES.

FYI, I won't be playing the game until at least POE 2... they lost me as a player from all these software/hardware instability.
Last edited by fraggleroc on Oct 29, 2020, 12:23:48 AM
"
fraggleroc wrote:
Yes, it's asking more power than usual from my GPU compared to other games... as can be seen from increased GPU Temperature and Ramped up Fan Speed and thus, creating increased requirement from the power supply COMPARED TO OTHER GAMES.

FYI, I won't be playing the game until at least POE 2... they lost me as a player from all these software/hardware instability.

PoE 2 will be the same. If you are lucky, you will have 3 - 6 ok months and then we are back to "same same".....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info