[3.11] Tectonic Slam Zerker ~45M DPS/6k HP/76% Reduction - Speed over Meta WC
Build was super OP in 3.10 so i tried to remake it with all the changes this league. I wasn't a fan of the slow 2h WC style when I tried it early league so switched back since i prefer the fast pace game play. This build is FAR FROM BEING MIN-MAXED but wanted to at least put a few pieces together to give everyone an idea of 3.11 gameplay/build.
Alright guys we had a TON of nerfs coming into 3.11.
No more charged slams for tectonic slam
DW lost 20% damage
VMS now has a lower armor % which really hurts our defense
Cluster jewel nerfs - rage regen is kind of wonky now with warbringer
This hurts berserk uptime pretty badly - therefore nerfing offense and defense
No more war cry heals
Have to use dash and second wind to help enduring cry cool down
Using only 1 large cluster jewel
Trying to balance more armor by using warning call
Reworked skill tree for 3.11
T16 Promenade A8 Budget version - Juiced but not max juice
100% Delirium Map
2 Min A8 Deathless Sirus
Wave 20/20 Simulacrum
- Fast Clear with great single target
- Looks Cool
- Very strong even on a budget and can scale into late game with some investment; 19M DPS up to 65M (if you calculate the saviour damage)
- Can clear all content in the game
- Fun Build
- Pretty decent defense, 6k HP, 76% phys reduc, regen from warcry, immortal call, fortify and vaal molten shell make it pretty tanky
- Budget version still has ~5.5k HP with Abyssus and 10M DPS
- Lots of options to customize if you want more survivability vs dmg. IE. Swapping out Abyssus for Starkonja.
- Active Play style <- I like this and it's not necessarily a con, but not as chill as cyclone
- You have to watch your rage and time your WCs to maintain max berserk uptime
- Can get one shotted sometimes if you run Abyssus and Aspect of Carnage
- Can't do ele reflect maps. No regen is okay but not enjoyable
How the Build Works:
- When you get to the boss make sure you have berserk up and ancestral warchiefs. (I also try to time my Vaal Molten Shell when I make a mistake or at the beginning of a fight if i'm trying to burst the boss)
- Warbringer helps you sustain rage throughout the entire map/fight with ~60-70% up time on berzerk if you get the helmet enchant.
- I try to use Berserk when I'm at max rage, when I know there's a lot of inc. damage and right at the boss.
- Anytime i'm in berserk as soon as I'm below 25 rage then I enduring cry around lots of mobs/boss.
- Immortal call is an additional layer of dmg mitigation with Vaal Molten Shell as your "Oh S***" button
- Dual wield swords for higher dps potential
- I didn't think it was worth building for endurance charges since we spend them so quickly with how fast we hit so i tried to go for more consistent def and armor to mitigate the inc. damage we take
POB Fork: 31M - 42.2M (42M w/ 100% dmg increase from Saviour)
TL:DR you have more than enough dps to kill everything in the game.
Rings + Ammy
- If you do not have the large cluster jewel for life/mana leech pick up a life/mana leech note to the right of the tree
5L - Tectonic Slam - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration - Fortify
6L- Tectonic Slam - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration - Melee Phys/Ruthless - Conc Effect/Combustion/Pulverise
4L - AURAS: Herald of Ash - Blood and Sand - Anger - Enlighten
3L - CWDT: Immortal Call - Cast When Damage Taken - Wave of Conviction
Berserk does not need to be connected. IC and WOC give you both good offense (fire exposure) and defense (damage reduction) without having to do anything
3L - Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify
3L - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Combustion - Culling Strike
Precision, Blood Rage, Enduring Cry, Rallying Cry, and Vaal Molten Shell can be slotted in wherever and can be further optimized based on what you feel you need/don't need. If you want you can run enhance/empower and remove molten shell if you don't need the extra offense.
Would highly recommend getting a -mana ring or 2 if you can and swap out Abyssus if you feel like you're dying too much.
As you progress you can slowly upgrade to a ~400 pdps foil with ele pen and a paradoxica. Early game Saviours are really expensive, but easily one of the best single target DPS upgrades for us.
Weapons: Double Ichimonjis are great to start with until you can get a paradoxica
Helmet: +Max Life, Resist, and - enemy's fire resistance or Abyssus with tectonic slam charged slam
Armor: Loreweave, Tabula Rasa or Any 6 link with life, resist, and high armor
Gloves: Any gloves (preferably Spiked) with +phys or fire dmg, atk speed, life, and resist
Boots: Kaom's roots if you're resist capped, if not - boots with high life, resist and move speed, boots are where i did make up a huge chunk of my life + resist
Belt: Any belt with high life, ele dmg, and resist
Amulet: Xoph's blood - annoint Battle Cry
Rings: Life, phys dmg, dex, and int, resist til cap
Hollowed Palm. Hollowed Palm. Hollowed Palm. is the best damn way to level.
For everyone who does not have access to the jewel above. I would start with leveling using frost blades, pick up some easy uniques and start rolling from there:
Pick up tectonic slam and start rolling from there.
Tectonic Slam - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ruthless - Fortify - Added Fire Damage
As soon as you can get multistrike add it to your Tectonic Slam
Rest of the skills don't matter as much as long as you start to build into the skills above.
I noticed a lot of players take too much time to stop and kill monsters or pick up low level currency that does not matter. Believe me when I say SKIP IT unless it's higher value and move on through the mobs until you get to the quest objectives.
Blood Aqueduct and The Aqueduct are good catch spots to get to higher levels if you REALLY need it.
Last edited by dgmsti2012 on Aug 26, 2020, 8:31:07 PM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2020, 1:15:57 PM
on Apr 23, 2020, 4:02:40 AM
Very nice guide and interesting build.
You may want to check your video section. The videos do not correlate with the titles. In the wave 20 video I see dark forest mapping, for example.
on Apr 23, 2020, 7:17:52 AM
Haha good catch! Thanks for that, I updated it to make it the right video.
on Apr 23, 2020, 7:31:49 AM
Man, your damage looks really nice.
Quite higher than my Frost Blades Berserker.
But I always hesitate to go with Abyssus and Aspect of Carnage.
Our skill tree looks very similar though.
I am sitting at home and i am a bit bored. So i made an alternative skill tree for your build with a thread of hope, because i saw an unused jewel slot.
Damage goes even a bit higher, I guess, with roughly the same life. Just 10 dex are missing.:D
on Apr 23, 2020, 9:25:43 AM
That's a good suggestion, this build was really dex starved so getting to 212 was kind of pain. I think if i made sure all gems are 7% and get some more dex i can definitely go this route, but those double crit multi gems with life and dex are unnecessarily expensive.
I surprisingly don't die too often, but I def do get 1 shotted once in a while when I'm not careful, but the best defense is offense :).
Last edited by dgmsti2012 on Apr 23, 2020, 9:53:57 AM
on Apr 23, 2020, 9:52:04 AM
Added a few more videos. Also bought an awakened multistrike for fun, but it doesn't seem like it makes that big of a difference (in game).
on Apr 28, 2020, 11:42:06 PM
Is that possible to league start with this build?
on Apr 29, 2020, 10:27:37 PM
How do u leech currently?
on Apr 30, 2020, 12:39:40 AM
I've actually specd out of it since i don't really need it at this point. I used to have it in my tree and i put one point into the life and mana leech node. The warcry is so good though that i felt like I don't have any survival or mana issues.
I also had them on my jewels at some point, but wanted to get more DPS so i switched that out as well.
Depends on what happens to cluster jewels next league. I would probably start with a Juggernaut version since Juggs have better survivability.
on Apr 30, 2020, 5:03:30 AM
okey ty and did you test an explode chest ?
on Apr 30, 2020, 12:34:39 PM