[3.12]🏹 Poison Scourge Arrow / Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF | Bottled Fortify | Ultra Tanky + High DPS

Hey Wolfie, I'm struggling to figure out stat priority for an amulet, and checked and rechecked the guide a few times. Are we mainly looking for life, resists on a marble base? (regen) and possibly chaos damage / chaos over time multiplier?
I've been doing your build but it was probably not a good league starter granted I'm somewhat doing well however I seem to be lacking single target DPS atm





I'm unable to use the big cluster atm I'm just using the flask cluster and enduring cluster.
IGN: I_NO
Hey there, thanks for reaching out. We recommend reading through any game's EULA, and utilizing any option to turn music off if the game includes that option, or mute the game audio.


Is this a decent bow craft or should I try crafting for better like getting attack speed?
Last edited by renroval on Sep 21, 2020, 4:23:02 PM
"
renroval wrote:


Is this a decent bow craft or should I try crafting for better like getting attack speed?

This one is OK. I would keep it. You can buy another base and craft later.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
renroval wrote:


Is this a decent bow craft or should I try crafting for better like getting attack speed?

This one is OK. I would keep it. You can buy another base and craft later.


What can potentially make it better? Is attack speed all that is missing?
"
renroval wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
renroval wrote:


Is this a decent bow craft or should I try crafting for better like getting attack speed?

This one is OK. I would keep it. You can buy another base and craft later.


What can potentially make it better? Is attack speed all that is missing?

Attack speed is one thing. The other is +30%-40% chaos dot multi (benchcraft).
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Oh I can craft it on this weapon, I just don't have it yet. It has a free prefix.
"
renroval wrote:
Oh I can craft it on this weapon, I just don't have it yet. It has a free prefix.

Yeah. :)

Can you post your gears for people's reference and share your experience regarding single-target DPS. If you are able to craft the Viridian jewels with +6-8% AS and +5-7% life, it'd be nice to also post them together with the rest of your gears.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
I_NO wrote:
I've been doing your build but it was probably not a good league starter granted I'm somewhat doing well however I seem to be lacking single target DPS atm





I'm unable to use the big cluster atm I'm just using the flask cluster and enduring cluster.

You don't need the large cluster for now. The flask cluster + enduring composure should be ok atm.

Regarding single target, did you check my other suggestion here?
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
Slottm wrote:
Hey Wolfie, I'm struggling to figure out stat priority for an amulet, and checked and rechecked the guide a few times. Are we mainly looking for life, resists on a marble base? (regen) and possibly chaos damage / chaos over time multiplier?

Best is T1 life with a resist or two, +intel and bench-craft flat chaos.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info