[3.11] LL VD+DD Spellslinger|10k ES |75%Block/75% Spell Block | GOD TIER T19 100% Delirious [Videos]

What do you think about use an Inpusla?
There is any order of proprity with the watcher eye mods?
Its 100% necesary the leech speed mod?
Im looking for a watcher and i dont want buy an jewel that cant be good
Could anyone look at my character and tell me what upgrade i should do next? I have like 11ex (still some items to sell)

i'd appreciate it alot :)
Hello guys im saving some currency and precrafting some gear for this VD build, is the Elder prefix here good for this build? Idk if I should keep it, ty in advance

Rarity: Rare
Cataclysm Scratch
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 28-53
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B-B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
34% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
102% increased Fire Damage
Adds 44 to 76 Fire Damage to Spells
+37% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+3 Mana gained on Kill
1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence
--------
Elder Item
Hi guys,

can someone tell me what to upgrade first. the level 100 POB by zzang seems blown out of proportions for me and seems unreachable.

if someone can share their POB what to strive for will also really help

Thanks in advance.

Need a better end game boss than Sirius
"
Surek wrote:
What do you think about use an Inpusla?


It's a good one for a life version, but this build is in Low Life, so you have only two choice : Solaris Lorica as a cheap start/option or Shavronne as bis.

"
NeoGamerESP wrote:
There is any order of proprity with the watcher eye mods?
Its 100% necesary the leech speed mod?
Im looking for a watcher and i dont want buy an jewel that cant be good


It's not necessary but it's a big QoL mods. And it's not the only mods that can help for survivability ; flat ES on hit with Discipline also works. But while the Zealotry leech most is affected by Ghost Reaver, I'm not sure the Discipline one will be.

"
amineedge420 wrote:
Hello guys im saving some currency and precrafting some gear for this VD build, is the Elder prefix here good for this build? Idk if I should keep it, ty in advance

Rarity: Rare
Cataclysm Scratch
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 28-53
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B-B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
34% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
102% increased Fire Damage
Adds 44 to 76 Fire Damage to Spells
+37% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+3 Mana gained on Kill
1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence
--------
Elder Item


Imo, this wand is trash tier. You have almost 2 useless mods that can't be removed with Harvest craft (mana gain on kill, and the 1% spell/16 intell). The 1% on 16 intel mods won't offer more than 25% inc spell dmg in this build while it's not a stacking intel build (personnaly I have ~350 intel).

"
Hi guys,

can someone tell me what to upgrade first. the level 100 POB by zzang seems blown out of proportions for me and seems unreachable.

if someone can share their POB what to strive for will also really help

Thanks in advance.



- Change your wand, you should be able to get one with better dmg for few chaos ;
- Try to recraft defenses affixes on your helmet ;
- You should not need mana reservation mods on Anguish with Spellslinger mana reservation enchant. You should be able to get the 2 damages affixes ;
- Sell your shavronne and buy an new one. The enchant quality make you lose 20% ES.
- Your gloves lake of ES, and if you don't get a lot of dex on your cluster jewels, you might need some dex on gloves. It's not the most opti solution, but it saves you 1 or 2 skill point.
- You could also looks for a cleannable crusader Crystal belt with cooldown recovery and try to craft it.
Hey, I played this build and it was an absolute blast. Leveling a meme build Assassin right now though and need funds for it. So im selling this wand:






This wand is the same wand recommended as uncontested in the post. Iin my opinion there is no better wand for this build. Currently rolling the add fire dmg to have slightly better values (currently 106-193). Willing to sell for 180 exalts but if you hit me up with a serious offer maybe we can do sth.
Last edited by GarryBotter on Aug 14, 2020, 10:38:52 AM
Hey guys, If somebody could take a few minutes out of their day to help a brother out, it would be very much appreciated!

I'm transitioning from another build and I have enough currency to afford most of the mandatory items I just have a few questions. I don't wanna make mistakes and waste a lot of exalts and I want to try to make the transition smooth and optimal as possible without setting myself back by a lot.

1)I can afford both inwards with reduced mana reserv and increased CDR, how important is it to have reduced mana reserv compared to CDR?
2)Also am I going to have mana issues without the reduced mana reserv on helm? - Are the circle of anguish enough?

2)I have these boots from my old build, which I was planning to slap some energy shield on and "Cannot be frozen" bench craft, however I wont have CDR on them, would that make the boots 'not optimal' and could I get the CDR capped somewhere else?


3)Where am I gonna get the 52% CDR cap, I noticed most people get it from gloves, boots and belt, haven't looked into the clusters yet.. Assuming I can't get CDR on boots, is it still possible?

I'm planning to buy all the uniques with the correct enchants, and try to craft as much of the rares as I can.

Any help, advice and suggestions are very very much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
"
jake2j wrote:
Hey guys, If somebody could take a few minutes out of their day to help a brother out, it would be very much appreciated!

I'm transitioning from another build and I have enough currency to afford most of the mandatory items I just have a few questions. I don't wanna make mistakes and waste a lot of exalts and I want to try to make the transition smooth and optimal as possible without setting myself back by a lot.

1)I can afford both inwards with reduced mana reserv and increased CDR, how important is it to have reduced mana reserv compared to CDR?
2)Also am I going to have mana issues without the reduced mana reserv on helm? - Are the circle of anguish enough?

2)I have these boots from my old build, which I was planning to slap some energy shield on and "Cannot be frozen" bench craft, however I wont have CDR on them, would that make the boots 'not optimal' and could I get the CDR capped somewhere else?


3)Where am I gonna get the 52% CDR cap, I noticed most people get it from gloves, boots and belt, haven't looked into the clusters yet.. Assuming I can't get CDR on boots, is it still possible?

I'm planning to buy all the uniques with the correct enchants, and try to craft as much of the rares as I can.

Any help, advice and suggestions are very very much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.


20% cdr comes from spellslinger gem.

And I don't think you get cdr on gloves, so you either need to get new boots with cdr or get helm with 30% cdr and belt with 20% cdr.

And a new edit once more. Sorcerer boots would be the best ones to get.
Last edited by MiC87 on Aug 14, 2020, 11:16:51 AM
"
GarryBotter wrote:
Hey, I played this build and it was an absolute blast. Leveling a meme build Assassin right now though and need funds for it. So im selling this wand:






This wand is the same wand recommended as uncontested in the post. Iin my opinion there is no better wand for this build. Currently rolling the add fire dmg to have slightly better values (currently 106-193). Willing to sell for 180 exalts but if you hit me up with a serious offer maybe we can do sth.

Eh, I was selling similar wand for 50ex for days and sold it for 35 ex after all, don't expect much :) I guess league is a bit dead. Although mine was with +1 to all fire gems, so you may sell it for a bit more I guess.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Aug 14, 2020, 11:23:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info