Polaris Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend and the Stygian Molten Shell Effect

ohhh really nice, that's what i said, Stygian and celestial always are the best
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:

Maybe all the herald cheaters should chip in and buy up since they were gifted this league. If 3g want to cater for the 1% and only have those reach seasons end game, as far as i am concerned the 1% can pay the way so the other 99% can continue beta testing for free.

+1 Exactly this
Every league is the same, I have a job (lots of disposable income ggg doesn't seem to want from me) and limited time to play, so every league i get to beta test the tedious acts again, get to a certain point in maps and the league is over. I don't get streamer drop rates or path of trade hundreds of exalts, so i don't get to end game, and i don't get 36 achievements.

The game is definitely for the 1%, the rest of us are delirium if we think otherwise.

A pass on any more purchases until i get to experience endgame.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Where, exactly, can one find the Polaris mystery boxes? I've looked all over the microtransactions and can't find them.
"
Eyks272 wrote:
As a heads up, the Black and White Dragon MTX isn't on sale. I imagine this was an oversight, especially in light of the Black Dragon and the White Dragon being combinable.

EDIT: I just confirmed with support that you CANNOT combine the dragons. As for why the Black and White Dragon is not currently included in the sale, I still have no idea. I was pointed to the following thread for clarification:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2690541

If anyone has actually been able to combine their dragon pets together, this may not have been intended?


After reading the post above I tried it a few hours ago and it worked for me.
"
NeoCyberlaw wrote:
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
KillerOwen wrote:
Can you combine the white dragon and black dragon pets to get the black and white dragon pet? I have a white dragon from the box and wanted to confirm before I bought a black dragon to try.


No, you cant combine pets unfortunately.


Pure disinformation, i combined my dragons


I only have the white one personally as I went by what support told me when the boxes were on sale and according to them its not possible to combine them as another user said above.

But it appears they dont know what they are talking about so thank you for showing its possible!
Last edited by Fencatffxi on May 8, 2020, 6:18:42 PM
The Polaris theme imho is ggg’s weakest work. The combined yin yang portal is just terrible.
"
Ringx wrote:
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:

Maybe all the herald cheaters should chip in and buy up since they were gifted this league. If 3g want to cater for the 1% and only have those reach seasons end game, as far as i am concerned the 1% can pay the way so the other 99% can continue beta testing for free.

+1 Exactly this
Every league is the same, I have a job (lots of disposable income ggg doesn't seem to want from me) and limited time to play, so every league i get to beta test the tedious acts again, get to a certain point in maps and the league is over. I don't get streamer drop rates or path of trade hundreds of exalts, so i don't get to end game, and i don't get 36 achievements.

The game is definitely for the 1%, the rest of us are delirium if we think otherwise.

A pass on any more purchases until i get to experience endgame.


You two guys are clearly doing something wrong... Im in the exact same boat as you guys, working 50+ hours a week, yet i usually hit 40/40 challenges about 2 months into the league (hit it way earlier this league, cuz of the Rona), with characters worth more than 200ex+ WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING HERALD STACKING.

Its all about being effecient and putting time into researching what to do and what to dont. Also stuff you learn over time from league to league.

- Bullsat
"
Fencatffxi wrote:


I only have the white one personally as I went by what support told me when the boxes were on sale and according to them its not possible to combine them as another user said above.

But it appears they dont know what they are talking about so thank you for showing its possible!


Sad, sups don't know they own game((
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD
rip my 1k points damn you GGG
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info