[3.12] ❄️Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️15mil DPS | All Content | Tanky Boi | Leaguestart Section

"
KrenSpin wrote:
Hi, i like this build and i'm definetly gonna play it next league. My only question is, when do i pass from frost blades to ice crash ? When i get the hollow palm ?


That's what I do, but you can switch as early as act 4 if you want.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
"
KrenSpin wrote:
Hi, i like this build and i'm definetly gonna play it next league. My only question is, when do i pass from frost blades to ice crash ? When i get the hollow palm ?


That's what I do, but you can switch as early as act 4 if you want.


Is it worth it to go from A4 or it's more easy to level up with the frostblades ?
Quick question: while leveling, what would you recommend to use as weapons?
1 hand weap + shield? dual wield? two-handed weap?

Thanks :)
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Quick question: while leveling, what would you recommend to use as weapons?
1 hand weap + shield? dual wield? two-handed weap?

Thanks :)


I use 1h+shield.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
I was really down on the league/reworks and didn't feel like playing this league at all.

Then I saw this guide and immeadiatly started downloading the patch!

My favorite class + melee-skill i've never played + leaguestart friendly = PERFECT

THX a lot, really looking forward to crash Heist now^^
Last edited by Raizinho on Sep 18, 2020, 3:15:59 PM
Rolling this build for Heist, looking forward to it! Will try to be active in this thread.
What should we do until we get hollow palm? I think it will be very expensive...
"
LunaticSlay wrote:
What should we do until we get hollow palm? I think it will be very expensive...
Farm maps/heists for currency? (:
"
LunaticSlay wrote:
What should we do until we get hollow palm? I think it will be very expensive...


Doryani's Prototype + Great Old Ones Ward should be cheap and very solid. You can buy the flasks pretty cheap, and Fractal Thoughts as well.

I updated the Leaguestart PoB with a few good early league uniques.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Raizinho wrote:
I was really down on the league/reworks and didn't feel like playing this league at all.

Then I saw this guide and immeadiatly started downloading the patch!

My favorite class + melee-skill i've never played + leaguestart friendly = PERFECT

THX a lot, really looking forward to crash Heist now^^


GL in Heist!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info