[3.12] ❄️Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️15mil DPS | All Content | Tanky Boi | Leaguestart Section

Very cool build, thanks for that.

Life feels a bit low on lower levels (until 85-90 as I predict), running around 3.2k now but damage is insane.

Although this early of the league I could not get my socket colours right, so now I am running with :

Ice crash + elemental dmg + fortify + cold pen + increased aoe + faster attacks

For anoint, I am using Cruel preparation as a cheap alternative and changed Ancestral warchief to vaal grace for some extra avoidance until last lab is done.

I got 3 labs done so far, 71% evade of attacks before getting hit so its quite nice. I like the clear speed and single target, bosses couldn't even scratch me so far.


Got a question about Aspect of the spider though. How you manage to squeeze that in or do you drop Flesh and Stone when you get it ?

Cheers
Last edited by Idegen88 on Sep 22, 2020, 9:18:55 AM
"
Idegen88 wrote:
Got a question about Aspect of the spider though. How you manage to squeeze that in or do you drop Flesh and Stone when you get it ?

Cheers


Make sure you don't have Second Wind linked with any supports, it increases their reservation.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hi. Jewel Brutal Restraint with "Dekhara in the akhara of Deshret" is Version Discontinued in 3.11. What now ? some replacement ?
I have been wondering the same thing about the Brutal Restraint. What are we supposed to do with it?

Also maybe a silly question but with Blood and Sand, are we always supposed to be in Blood stance or should we have enough damage to go for Sand stances bigger AoE for faster clear/QoL?

Overall the build seems pretty solid so far, haven't gotten to Hollow Palm yet but following the Beginner build has been smooth sailing and I'm about to upgrade to Hollow Palm real soon.

Cheers :)
What's the best way to offcolour wildwrap in this league?

Also, what do you think of going the phasing route on ascendancy? (quartz infusion + avatar of the veil)
Last edited by marsupielago on Sep 23, 2020, 2:04:29 AM
"
Shobusa wrote:
I have been wondering the same thing about the Brutal Restraint. What are we supposed to do with it?

Also maybe a silly question but with Blood and Sand, are we always supposed to be in Blood stance or should we have enough damage to go for Sand stances bigger AoE for faster clear/QoL?


It doesnt matter which brutal restraint, the name only matters if your taking a keystone node with it.

I used blood stance most of the time.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
So there is a new item in Heist:
"
Replica Perfect Form
Zodiac Leather
Body Armours
Evasion Rating: 854
Requires Level 65, 197 Dex
3% reduced Movement Speed (Hidden)
(5–10)% increased Dexterity
(30–50)% increased Evasion Rating
+(50–80) to maximum Life
-30% to Cold Resistance
Flesh and Stone has 100% reduced Mana Reservation
Evasion Rating is increased by Uncapped Cold Resistance
(Uncapped Resistance is the value Resistance would have if ignoring Maximum Resistance)
Hollow Palm Technique


Has Hollow Palm and free FnS, any thought?
A 5 red socket wildwrap doesn't seem too realistic, any suggestions for other support gems without losing too much dmg?

Added cold damage? Which red gem would you drop first?
Last edited by HarryBolls on Sep 23, 2020, 11:54:13 AM
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Idegen88 wrote:
Got a question about Aspect of the spider though. How you manage to squeeze that in or do you drop Flesh and Stone when you get it ?

Cheers


Make sure you don't have Second Wind linked with any supports, it increases their reservation.


Ye well, I was using flesh and stone instead of Blood and sand. ^^

Managed to down Fenumus on 2nd attempt and got an acceptable ring now with Aspect of the spider. I must say, it is much better and now I do also have 4.5k life. Cruising through maps.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Last edited by Idegen88 on Sep 23, 2020, 2:29:53 PM
Anyone know if the new ele pen gem stacks with cold pen?

Any chance it could be worth to run both?



Anyways, love the build. Tried it as a league starter for the first time and maybe it's because its kind of off meta but I never had such an easy time gearing for end content as this league. Biggest thing holding me back right now is still not having the 6 socket recipe for the off colors :(
Last edited by Bolentine on Sep 23, 2020, 1:46:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info