[3.12] Aegis Incinerate Inquisitor - Tank with over 5mil Shaper DPS!

I couldn't afford an Inward Eye with the incinerate enchant, but I noticed some inward eyes with the "Socketed Skill Gems Get a 90% Mana Multiplier" corruption were around half the price of ones with the enchant. This let me ignore getting the Enlighten Support Gem for a while or use a +2 Enlighten instead of a +3-4.

Just swap the Auras from gloves with the CWDT setup in helm.
Last edited by BlueCrayonBestCrayon on Jul 5, 2020, 7:16:24 PM
Solid build so far, manged to get an early Abberath's horn and combustion support which has made the early game a breeze.
Last edited by Ahtuno on Jul 6, 2020, 1:43:32 AM
"
I couldn't afford an Inward Eye with the incinerate enchant, but I noticed some inward eyes with the "Socketed Skill Gems Get a 90% Mana Multiplier" corruption were around half the price of ones with the enchant. This let me ignore getting the Enlighten Support Gem for a while or use a +2 Enlighten instead of a +3-4.

Just swap the Auras from gloves with the CWDT setup in helm.

Hey!

Nice sollution!
What do you think about set up: Hunter ring with Curse elemental weaknes on hit and awakened Curse on Hit (additional curse) with Flammability? It will work? I don't use -% curse on rings, so i can use something else.
"
qbatronix wrote:
What do you think about set up: Hunter ring with Curse elemental weaknes on hit and awakened Curse on Hit (additional curse) with Flammability? It will work? I don't use -% curse on rings, so i can use something else.

Hey!

It will definately work!
BUT
You can only get like lvl 5 ele weakness on rings, which only reduce enemy fire res by 24%, while lvl 20 directly linked to Awakened Curse on Hit is 44%.
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
qbatronix wrote:
What do you think about set up: Hunter ring with Curse elemental weaknes on hit and awakened Curse on Hit (additional curse) with Flammability? It will work? I don't use -% curse on rings, so i can use something else.

Hey!

It will definately work!
BUT
You can only get like lvl 5 ele weakness on rings, which only reduce enemy fire res by 24%, while lvl 20 directly linked to Awakened Curse on Hit is 44%.


With this option i need to remove combustion. It give 19%, and the ring can get lvl 8 ele weaknes, which give 27%, so total is 46% But maybe better option is 44% and something else on the ring.
Last edited by qbatronix on Jul 6, 2020, 2:31:51 PM
"
qbatronix wrote:
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
qbatronix wrote:
What do you think about set up: Hunter ring with Curse elemental weaknes on hit and awakened Curse on Hit (additional curse) with Flammability? It will work? I don't use -% curse on rings, so i can use something else.

Hey!

It will definately work!
BUT
You can only get like lvl 5 ele weakness on rings, which only reduce enemy fire res by 24%, while lvl 20 directly linked to Awakened Curse on Hit is 44%.


With this option i need to remove combustion. It give 19%, and the ring can get lvl 8 ele weaknes, which give 27%, so total is 46% But maybe better option is 44% and something else on the ring.

That's why I added Combustion the the CWDT-setup where Wave of Conviction is.

To get the best of both worlds ^^

I have in my current setup:

CWDT - Wave of Conviction - Vaal Molten Shell - Combustion

And

Reckoning - Awakened Curse on Hit - Flammability - Elemental Weakness
"
Claeysken wrote:

That's why I added Combustion the the CWDT-setup where Wave of Conviction is.

To get the best of both worlds ^^

I have in my current setup:

CWDT - Wave of Conviction - Vaal Molten Shell - Combustion

And

Reckoning - Awakened Curse on Hit - Flammability - Elemental Weakness


Didn't thought about that. This is the best option :D
This Build is Dope. Hope it didnt get nerfed like all the other good ones before.
Playing this on Standard (cuz league sucks hard atm) and was able to gear up quite good. Only thing is missing is a good megalomaniac with Overlord. Noone wants to sell that :( So if anyone wants to sell one on standard - msg me pls!

Spoiler
What do you think about Amulet +1 to intelligence gem and +1 to fire gem. It is worth to use Awakener's Orb? It should give +2 gem to Incinerete.



BTW crafting in this league is awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info