[3.12] Aegis Incinerate Inquisitor - Tank with over 5mil Shaper DPS!

"
fmedeirosbr wrote:
Hey, first of all thanks for sharing the build. Using it and loving it.
But i have a question about The Phanteon, why 30% increased block recovery if we get the cap of 40% with the node next to Arcane Guarding?

Hey!
Mostly for the help with stun.

This build is only immune to stun while we are channeling.
If we get hit while just moving around, a stun might suck xD

Also, I didn't feel like any of the other Pantheons added anything useful to the build.

Greetz
Hi! Build looks awesome, but I am a lil afraid of cluster jewels, I missed last league, and have no idea how rare jewels was last league, is this buyild even possible in harvest league, now that delirium is more rare?
"
Hi! Build looks awesome, but I am a lil afraid of cluster jewels, I missed last league, and have no idea how rare jewels was last league, is this buyild even possible in harvest league, now that delirium is more rare?

Hey,

Yea Delirium itself is more rare, but they changed it so that cluster jewels drop more frequently.
I wouldn't worry too much about availability tbh.
Even saw Delirium encounters in Act9 & 10, so getting decent jewels in maps shouldn't be a problem.

You can for now replace them with rares with life/armour/resist :)

greetz
Crafted a Cluster Jewel with:
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Adept
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
1 Added Passive Skill is Conjured Wall

The difference between Conjured Wall and Mage Hunter is pretty much:
20% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Block

Do we need Power Charges?
Im thinking of trying to craft it with Mage Hunter again, but crafting is expensive, and im afraid of slamming it with an ex.
"
Crafted a Cluster Jewel with:
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Adept
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
1 Added Passive Skill is Conjured Wall

The difference between Conjured Wall and Mage Hunter is pretty much:
20% chance to gain a Power Charge when you Block

Do we need Power Charges?
Im thinking of trying to craft it with Mage Hunter again, but crafting is expensive, and im afraid of slamming it with an ex.

Hey,
We don't need power charges, so would keep the jewel as is :)

Greetz
What do you think about using Skin of the Lords instead of Skin of Loyal (since there's a big price difference for the same 2R 4B sockets)? You'd have to corrupt your gems but that's not that bad to corrupt them ahead of time?
Last edited by crims01 on Jun 25, 2020, 11:27:02 AM
"
crims01 wrote:
What do you think about using Skin of the Lords instead of Skin of Loyal (since there's a big price difference for the same 2R 4B sockets)? You'd have to corrupt your gems but that's not that bad to corrupt them ahead of time?


in the end it could work but before hand corrupting them before they are 20/20 you will miss out on the chance of getting 21/20 or even 21/23 if not you going to buy them but the lords chest would need to have the correct passive that would suffice the build aswell


*edit*

Question about Anoitments Soul of Steel Vs. Inexorable ? sure 1% more max resist is always nice but getting endurance charges when hit sure we block most of the stuff but prolly should be enough to get capped stacks anyway for extra reduction of damage taken ?

*edit2*

completly missed out that the stampede actully can be anointed oO

and at last a flask question, Forbidden Taste Vs getting maybe a Silver Flask or a Sulphur Flask? sulphur is more for the 40% damage increase and to add another defense layer for like curse immunity/removal for other curses or silver flask to get onslought for more cast speed
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jun 25, 2020, 1:46:26 PM
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
crims01 wrote:
What do you think about using Skin of the Lords instead of Skin of Loyal (since there's a big price difference for the same 2R 4B sockets)? You'd have to corrupt your gems but that's not that bad to corrupt them ahead of time?


in the end it could work but before hand corrupting them before they are 20/20 you will miss out on the chance of getting 21/20 or even 21/23 if not you going to buy them but the lords chest would need to have the correct passive that would suffice the build aswell


*edit*

Question about Anoitments Soul of Steel Vs. Inexorable ? sure 1% more max resist is always nice but getting endurance charges when hit sure we block most of the stuff but prolly should be enough to get capped stacks anyway for extra reduction of damage taken ?

*edit2*

completly missed out that the stampede actully can be anointed oO

and at last a flask question, Forbidden Taste Vs getting maybe a Silver Flask or a Sulphur Flask? sulphur is more for the 40% damage increase and to add another defense layer for like curse immunity/removal for other curses or silver flask to get onslought for more cast speed

Hey,
You can't get a Skin of the Lords with a +1 implicit afaik.
If you would get with with Iron Reflexes on it, you would be even more tanky though, but ultimately you would lose a lot of dmg.


Jup I have both anoints ^^

Yea both good choices, but I personally chose Forbidden Taste because its used as a panic button. 1 press and I'm instantly full life.

Be careful with Curse removal flasks btw. That would also remove the Vulnerability curse on us, which means no dmg boost from the belt :)
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
crims01 wrote:
What do you think about using Skin of the Lords instead of Skin of Loyal (since there's a big price difference for the same 2R 4B sockets)? You'd have to corrupt your gems but that's not that bad to corrupt them ahead of time?


in the end it could work but before hand corrupting them before they are 20/20 you will miss out on the chance of getting 21/20 or even 21/23 if not you going to buy them but the lords chest would need to have the correct passive that would suffice the build aswell


*edit*

Question about Anoitments Soul of Steel Vs. Inexorable ? sure 1% more max resist is always nice but getting endurance charges when hit sure we block most of the stuff but prolly should be enough to get capped stacks anyway for extra reduction of damage taken ?

*edit2*

completly missed out that the stampede actully can be anointed oO

and at last a flask question, Forbidden Taste Vs getting maybe a Silver Flask or a Sulphur Flask? sulphur is more for the 40% damage increase and to add another defense layer for like curse immunity/removal for other curses or silver flask to get onslought for more cast speed

Hey,
You can't get a Skin of the Lords with a +1 implicit afaik.
If you would get with with Iron Reflexes on it, you would be even more tanky though, but ultimately you would lose a lot of dmg.


Jup I have both anoints ^^

Yea both good choices, but I personally chose Forbidden Taste because its used as a panic button. 1 press and I'm instantly full life.

Be careful with Curse removal flasks btw. That would also remove the Vulnerability curse on us, which means no dmg boost from the belt :)



yeah thought so about the flask for those OH SHIT when they hit harder then they should i guess and yeah you right didnt think about the belt thing xD


well again have to give it for this build being so tanky and still do pretty good damage is a first for me thees past years also Infernal Cry is a massive boost for AoE hella fun to just warp/dash into a pack Cry and then burn them and just watch the whole screen just expload, swapped for QoL "for me atleast" to Flame Dash instead of Lightning Warp and put in a second Wind for a 4th charge and link it to Infernal Cry for a second charge to the cry to speed up clear even more,



sits in my bag just waiting to get the cluster

in the passive tree
Blue Nightmare, Watcher's Eye with vuln(immunity)

so now its pretty much just an Enlighten 4 and Cluster Upgrades later on the league when more cluster jewels becomes available
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Jun 25, 2020, 5:56:57 PM
someone be kind enough to look at my char? im stuck running t10s coz i die too much in t11s what am i doing wrong? i dont understand how i seem to die too much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info