[3.12] Aegis Incinerate Inquisitor - Tank with over 5mil Shaper DPS!

"
someone be kind enough to look at my char? im stuck running t10s coz i die too much in t11s what am i doing wrong? i dont understand how i seem to die too much


i can only go with what gear i have and you missing the chest for that extra 100% global defence for 100% increase of ES/Armor/Evasion etc, cant see that you have alot of Chaos Resistence so that Forbidden Taste could be a downfall aswell havent got one myself yet so dont know how much it drains depending on what state of chaos resist you got, i see that you have got curse reducing rings but no belt (guessing you havent just got the belt yet but do get a watcher's eye at the same time for Vuln immunity or that could actully punish you)

im also guessing you are not able to use Determination, Herald of Ash and Discipline at the same time yet either since you will have to either use a Enlighten level 4 or get the Sovereignty nodes under Purity of flesh cluster to be able to use and that extra armor will do tons every time you pop your rumis(should swap that to a granite with a ~90%+ armor roll) when you get close to block cap and that Quicksilver flask could swap to another utility flask actully since we move pretty fast already.

just my 2 cents
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
someone be kind enough to look at my char? im stuck running t10s coz i die too much in t11s what am i doing wrong? i dont understand how i seem to die too much


i can only go with what gear i have and you missing the chest for that extra 100% global defence for 100% increase of ES/Armor/Evasion etc, cant see that you have alot of Chaos Resistence so that Forbidden Taste could be a downfall aswell havent got one myself yet so dont know how much it drains depending on what state of chaos resist you got, i see that you have got curse reducing rings but no belt (guessing you havent just got the belt yet but do get a watcher's eye at the same time for Vuln immunity or that could actully punish you)

im also guessing you are not able to use Determination, Herald of Ash and Discipline at the same time yet either since you will have to either use a Enlighten level 4 or get the Sovereignty nodes under Purity of flesh cluster to be able to use and that extra armor will do tons every time you pop your rumis(should swap that to a granite with a ~90%+ armor roll) when you get close to block cap and that Quicksilver flask could swap to another utility flask actully since we move pretty fast already.

just my 2 cents

Hey,

Exactly what nothingtoxic said.
I notice that you don't have a lot of armour atm, which makes Aegis Aurora less effective.
Perhaps try and see if you can get armour base gloves instead of evasion?
Getting that Skin of the Loyal would help a lot too!

Also, a Quicksilver flask does nothing for you anymore with those boots. You are at a fixed 50% movement speed now and that cannot be changed with a Quicksilver flask :)

Greetz
If let's say I'm having trouble finding a solid cluster jewel, would it hurt to go into the Heart of Flame passive tree until I can get a good cluster jewel. the 0.2% fire leeched as energy shield passive?
"
Jakkt wrote:
If let's say I'm having trouble finding a solid cluster jewel, would it hurt to go into the Heart of Flame passive tree until I can get a good cluster jewel. the 0.2% fire leeched as energy shield passive?

Hey!

No, it definately wouldn't hurt! That fire penetration would be a nice damage bonus even!

Greetz
Fantastic, loving the build now that I have a great Aegis - it just fell into place. Feels solid and very fun!
Btw if you're out of chaos / Ex (cause the drop rates sucks atm), buy a cheap +2 helmet (~5c), and use harvest crafting.

I played around with a similar setup in delrium based on the noteworthy interactions video in this reddit thread below. Curious on your opinion between going CI and hybrid. I'm skipping this league and want to revisit this build on standard to mix/max. I have a skin of lords with iron reflex and had been running grace, determinations and discipline, but kind of feel its uncessary and could benefit more from dps like your build has.

Edit one more time, here's my current setup from delrium, untweaked yet. Im at around 3.6m shaper dps (significantly less), but have over 100k armor with my flasks up. - https://pastebin.com/by2sKXsS

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/g2sb54/noteworthy_interactions_episode_1_natures/
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Jun 27, 2020, 11:55:18 AM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
I played around with a similar setup in delrium based on the noteworthy interactions video in this reddit thread below. Curious on your opinion between going CI and hybrid. I'm skipping this league and want to revisit this build on standard to mix/max.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/g2sb54/noteworthy_interactions_episode_1_natures/

Hi!
I saw that this character focusses more on getting more armour and less on dmg.
Since he got more armour, he gets less EHP (6.7k es vs my 4k life + 4k es).

I do honestly think that his build can tank somewhat more then mine (since he has about 40% more armour then me, but his boss dmg will be a lot worse then mine (3.5mil according to his pob vs my 6.8mil).

Depends on what you prefer I think.

Both ways work very well in my opinion :)

Greetz
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
I played around with a similar setup in delrium based on the noteworthy interactions video in this reddit thread below. Curious on your opinion between going CI and hybrid. I'm skipping this league and want to revisit this build on standard to mix/max.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/g2sb54/noteworthy_interactions_episode_1_natures/

Hi!
I saw that this character focusses more on getting more armour and less on dmg.
Since he got more armour, he gets less EHP (6.7k es vs my 4k life + 4k es).

I do honestly think that his build can tank somewhat more then mine (since he has about 40% more armour then me, but his boss dmg will be a lot worse then mine (3.5mil according to his pob vs my 6.8mil).

Depends on what you prefer I think.

Both ways work very well in my opinion :)

Greetz


Appreciate the fast reply. I'll play around with it a little more and maybe try to meet somewhere in the middle. I really like the additions you have made with herald of ash and IB. Will post back later once im satisfied with my setup. Thanks again!
Just levelling this "bad boy", but are Stampede worth get anyway If not cant already get that Vine -jewel (dont remember name).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info